1• 하나

druxy(adj

druxy
(adj.) Something whole on the outside,but rotten inside;
of timber, having decay in the heartwood

) Something whole on the outside,but rotten inside; of timber, having decay in the heartwood

Water dripped one by one from the ceiling. The constant noise of water droplets hitting the bucket kept down on the ground made me brim with irritation.

It was raining heavily outside, the harsh winds hitting my old apartment window, which looked like it could break anytime.

Complaining is not something I can afford, it's a luxury that I even have a roof over my head

A skimpy apartment in the shadiest locality in Seoul is slightly better than being homeless on roadside and.......my orphanage.

I was kicked out when I turned eighteen. It was not a place that I have many fond memories of. The place was not kind for around thirteen years I spent their. I worked day and night for this small safe place where I can go back to at the end of the day.

It was like a lottery ticket getting into the most prestigious university in South Korea on scholarship.

Children of elite group that contain one percent of South Korea attend this college and few students are accepted on scholarship that can't afford the sky touching expenses and fees.

This college is my only ticket of getting out of my current situation.

Either you are born with a golden spoon or you are in the dirt.

A sigh left my mouth as I stretched my whole body and closed my laptop. All the assignments are done before time.

My phone binged, a message popped up.

'Thank you for the essay. The money is transferred to your account ;)'

A small smile formed on my face seeing the hefty amount transferred to my account. These rich kids do pay back well.

Yes, I run........... a side business.