4• 넷

Viridity(n

Viridity
(n.) Naïve innocence

I walked in the long hallway

The odd red lighting of the hallway threw me off. At the end the hallway forked into opposite directions. I walked up to them to find a stairway on the left, this must be the entry to this floor from back.

Turning my head to the other side, there was only one door there at the end.

What is this place?

This part of the warehouse seemed exclusive.

Is there gold or diamonds hidden in the washroom that's why there so much security. This floor of the warehouse seemed taken well care of. There was no chipped walls and the floor was squeaky clean. I guess these boxing matches must be a frequent happening.

I reached the door and moved the latch. There was no washroom sign but no harm in checking. I pushed the door open to reveal a dim lit room.

There were gym equipments, a boxing bag and other boxing equipments, lockers in the corner, a large table placed in the centre and other miscellaneous things.

Then my eyes landed on certain someone's back who was standing near the table, right in the centre.

As if sensing my presence he turned his head around. He was removing the white cloth wrapped around his hands.

His gaze on my skin was hot opposite to usual coldness he carried.

They say third time is a charm.

In the last two years in college I have avoided this guy like a plague. Always trying to be invisible and not inviting any trouble.

Today I don't know if someone was messing with me but I have total of three encounters with him in one day.

Registering I entered the wrong place, not only that but Jeon Jungkook's room I internally panicked.

He didn't say a word and turned back to what he was doing however my mouth started to move on it's accord to explain myself.

" I am sorry. I lost my way! " I gingerly started steps back.