22• 이십이

Lachesisma desire to be struck by disaster

Lachesism
a desire to be struck by disaster

Lachesisma desire to be struck by disaster

" Sweetheart. "

His gravely voice made my fight-or-flight instinct to kick into high gear.

Jungkook dragged me away from where Ah-young was, lifting my whole body with an arm around my waist with ease while other muffled all my screams.

My back hits the wall when we were at a distance. It was only us in the empty hallway. He glares down at me, his jaw hardening, and steps into me, caging me between him and the hard wall.

A sharp tux flatters his broad frame.His inky hair is styled back. I struggled against him, pushing and trying to get away but his hold was too strong.

Damn him! Why is he such a giant.

" Leave me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when he removed his hand from my mouth.

" I warned you to stay away from him. Do you enjoy pissing me off sweetheart?" Those threatening eyes reach mine. He smiles down at me.

The smile was nowhere friendly or comforting.

He glared like he wanted to rip my throat open with his perfectly white teeth and then break my limbs one by one.

It was vicious.

I stopped myself from cowering and stared right back at him. He has made it clear he enjoys seeing me scared and I will be a fool to give exactly what he wants.

But something was different today. There was no arrogant smirk or the calm boredom he always carried ever so easily.

He was furious.

It was slightly terrifying.

Maybe not slightly.

" Never thought someone as you who has everything at his disposal would act so desperate. " I scowl putting up a bravado.

" Desperate? "

" You are following and keeping an eye on me for twenty four hours, can't keep your hands to yourself when I made it clear to not touch me. Your actions reek of desperation" I snarl looking down at his hands on my hips with no space left between us. My breasts heaving as they mold into his chest.