15• 십오

Culaccino(n

Culaccino
(n.) the ring left on a table by a cold glass

" That will be all sir?" The manager asked gulping nervously after the table was set by waiters

" That will be all sir?" The manager asked gulping nervously after the table was set by waiters. Everyone seemed to be walking on thin ice, desperate to not make any mistake and piss the man sitting opposite me.

" That will be all." Jungkook nodded, his eyes fixed on me. I squirmed uncomfortably in my chair feeling so out of place.

Manager tried so hard to hide the relief on his face when given the cue to safely exit the private room of this fancy restaurant. He almost stumbled on his little run out of the door.

Fear clogged my every sense being left alone with Jungkook.

Dishes made by high skilled chefs and wine placed in front of me were looking mouth watering.

However knowing how much it actually costs on the menu made me lose all my appetite, if there was any. I am sure it's one of the dining chains under the name Jeon. Cheapest dish here is my three month rent.

" This is basically kidnapping. " I muttered under my breath, thinking of my chances of running out of the door by which the manager just exited. My hands clammy under the table.

" You won't be going anywhere near that boy. " He starts to cut through his plate of expensive steak in tiny pieces.

" Excuse me? "

I should run.

The door is only a short distance.

Jungkook places the cut small pieces of the piece of steak in front of me making me flinch back in the seat. Replacing my plate with his.

" Yeonjun. Stay away from him "

" Whom I meet and talk to is none of your business. "

He silently puts his cutlery down. I look up from the plate in front of me to him.

His eyes unrelenting against mine.

" It is. Everything that concerns you is my business. "

" Your concern should be to fix that head of yours right. " I spat and stand up with the determination to leave but his sharp glare pins me still at one stop.