18• 십팔

Dysphoria(n

Dysphoria
(n.) An unwell feeling

I bounced my leg anxiously

I bounced my leg anxiously. Counting every second until we reach college, sitting on the passenger seat of Jungkook's car.

The expensive leather under me was comfortable, I would have melted into it if I could because the silence in the car was far from comfortable.

Jungkook was driving me to college, for my morning library shift and then I have some classes.

I woke up this morning, wearing nothing and tangled in his bedsheet while he was doing some work on his desk. He was busy conversing business on the phone meanwhile his eyes were fixed on my naked frame.

My hands were fast to pull the bedsheet up to cover myself and run to the walk in closet, while he chuckled on my embarrassment.

I wore the first piece of cloth I got my hand on. My clothes from the last night were nowhere in sight. His shirt was my best bet rather than walking around naked, wrapped in a bedsheet like a burrito.

Last night was added to the list of horrors from the past few weeks but he didn't go any further than that. I know he will go beyond that in no time.

The craze and depravity he hides from everyone, he just let's it free in my presence. I am terrified of every passing moment with him, with unpredictability hovering over of what side of the monster I will see today.

I want to go back to my apartment, wrap myself in my bed and cry. My class and library shift were an excuse to get out of that damn penthouse. I had to argue my way to get him to let me leave. He agreed once I agreed to let him drive me to college.

I wanted to run home. Even though my apartment is not safe anymore. I did change the lock, but it won't do anything to stop him. There are not even proper working security cameras in the old building.