7• 일곱

Abience(n

Abience
(n.) the strong urge to avoid someone

) the strong urge to avoid someone

" what do you want? "

crispness in my tone makes the women sitting in front of me flinch. There was a clear glass seperating us both.

Seperating her from her freedom.

The silver large cuffs on her wrist clinked as she leaned forwarding to get a good look of me.

Prison security that was standing nearby had his eyes pinned on the interaction between us.

" How are you my child? Is college alright? " She asked in her sickly sweet voice that has fooled many man.

Her loose prison jacket and pants seemed out of place for her, she always wore clothes that flaunted her golden curves.

" Like you care. "

" Ofcourse I do! I am your mother! " Her chapped lips curled down in displeasure. Her eyes glared down at me.

" You lost that title a long time ago so do both of us a favor and drop it. " I hissed

Her lips pursed in a thin line.

She traced the cuff of her one hand going completely silent however there was not a hint of guilt on her face from what I said, that was like a stab on my heart which still has some dying hope. Hope for chunk of genuine affection from her.

She was dead to me the day the people from child protection took me under the foster care covered in black and blue, away from her as some neighbour complaint her neglect and not able to take care of me.

I don't remember much but I was happy about being fed everyday in the foster care no matter how shitty it tasted then going days without food under supervision of my mother.

" Did something happen recently? "

She asked in small voice not meeting my eyes.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.