12• 십이

Nefarious( adj

Nefarious
( adj.) Wicked, villanous

" Open the door sweetheart

" Open the door sweetheart."

The same masculine voice which tormented me last night, demanded from behind my apartment's door.

" Aren't you going to invite me in? It's rude to let someone standing."

Jungkook chuckled and I took a step back searching for something for my self defense.

" Open the door for me geum-hi. "

" N-NO!"

I cringed as my voice cracked saying the first word of the day.

My negative response was responded back with an eerie silence of his, which seemed worse than him saying anything.

My eyes franatically looking for something I can use to protect myself, standing in middle of my kitchen.

I was no match for him physically.

Taking hold of the kitchen knife I kept glancing at the door, to hear any small movement but nothing.

Did he leave?

My heart hammered against my chest.

Tightly holding the knife I took cautious steps forward the door, to check and see through the peephole again but I froze in my step when my apartment's door creaked.

The door slowly unlocked.

He unlocked it.

How did he do that?

I stared horrified as the door opened letting his uninvited self in my only safe place.

" You need to change your lock, it's too easy for anyone to break in. "

" Get out of here!" I shrieked, scrambling back into the main space of my apartment, knife held in a threatening hold.

He casually closed the door behind him,

He moved around in small space of my kitchen like it's not his first time here. He was wearing a simple black shirt and jeans with his silver chain being a permanent part of his wardrobe now.