003:🍑Sun Wukong🍑

🍑- You were somewhat of Mk's adoptive little sister. But, when he first told you about being the Monkie Kid you thought he was lying. Until he took you to flower fruit mountain. The hole walk he was telling you how great and cool the Monkey king was.

🍑- Now, you new that he was a major fanatic of monkey king, but now you were somewhat excited. As you walked up the mountain you both reached the Monkey king's home and went in.

🍑- You stayed close with Mk so you wouldn't get lost. Eventually, you got to the center where Mk called out, "Hay Monkey king! I want you to meet someone!" Almost like he appeared out of thin air, you heard his voice from behind you, "Ooo who's this kid? And why didn't you bring her sooner?~" he asked in an flirtatious tone.

🍑- This caught you by surprise and before you could say anything, Mk wrapped his arm around your neck and pulled you closer too him, "This is (Y/n)! She like my little sister. Except she's adopted." You blinked and rose a brow, 'isn't he adopted too?', you thought looking at him with a annoyed expression. you were brought back to reality when Wukong spoke again. He was asking more about you.

🍑- You found it, Strange. Why was he so interested in you? You had just met him and he was already pretty flirty. This flirting went on for a while since you first met. Occasionally, you'll clap back with your own flirts and clapbacks at him.

🍑- Needless to say, he caught feelings for you quick. Like, this man's was full on in love with you. He'd make it clear to some of his enemies that if they touched you, they might as well pray to whoever they serve. In his words, Everyday he learns something new about you, he only falls deeper.

🍑- Now, I can't lie and say you hated the attention, because you didn't. You thought it was sweet that he cared for you that much. But, at the same time, it seemed like you were genuinely falling for the great sage yourself. He was funny, goofy, strong, and we'll prideful.

🍑- He has other good qualities but we'd be here all day if I listed them. But back on track. He was fairly touchy with you. Hugs, Nuzzles, cuddles, once he snuck a quick kiss on your cheek. At first, you didn't take him and his crush on you seriously. Until that exact moment.

🍑- Then you looked at him, This man had the smuggest look on his face while he continued talking Mk. Mk was going into overprotective Big bother mode. Even though you were a year younger than him. He knew you were strong enough to defend yourself. But, still he was your big brother.

🍑- "HEY! I THOUGHT I SAID NO DATING UNTIL YOUR 50, YOUNG LADY!" He yelled while shaking you, "WHAT?! THAT'S LIKE HALF OF MY LIFE SPAN!" You yelled back in shock. Wukong just watched and began laughing.

🍑- He enjoyed watching you both bicker and wrestle around. It became one of his favorite past times. He seemed to enjoy flirting with you and annoying Mk by doing so.

🍑- Eventually, you decided to accept his feelings for you. Never in your life did you think the monkey king would be your mate/boyfriend.

🍑- Now, during the time where Mk wasn't training, you'd visit Wukong with Marshmallows. He loves marshmallows, just like he loves you. So when you brought them his tail wagged like crazy.

🍑- So, you'd spend your time talking with him and eating marshmallows with him. You both talked for a bit before he offered you a marshmallow. you took it and ate it. You both talked the entire time before he took you home.

🍑- let's be clear. Never ride on a cloud with this man. Because he be speeding like he in a hurry. And you, poor little you, be fightin' for yo life holding on to him. you did fall once. When you did, he was almost too late catching you. So you both agreed you'd only take the cloud home if it was necessary.

🍑- Even when you tell him you don't need to be walked home, he still goes with you. You don't get a choice. Now his reasons for going with you is bacause... Well. He knew Macaque was leaking in the city. He knew that Macaque knew who you were. And maybe he'd try and use you against him. He wasn't willing to take that risk.

🍑- So, he'd walk you home and you guys would talk on the way back. As soon as you got to the apartment you shared with Mk, you hugged Wukong for bringing you home and walked inside.

🍑- you then turned around to see Mk with his arms crossed and tapping one foot on the ground, "do you know what time it is?!" So yeah, it turned into an argument and ended with Mk saying, "That's it young lady YOUR GROUNDED!"

🍑- Him being older than you. According to Tang and Pigsy meant that you had to listen too him. So yes you were grounded for a week.

🍑- He's only doing it because he loves you, your his baby sis, he wants to protect you at all costs. Even if it means grounding you. He will do it. Trust me.

🌺I ran out of ideas for this. But I wanted to sneak in some big brother Mk. We love that.-Author-chan 🌺