006:📜 Tang📜

📜- You and Tang met while you both were in college. All though you were more attracted to him than he was to you. But luckily you both started off as friends. Over time you both got closer and started to bond more. Eventually, he became attracted to you the closer you got.

📜- Now like normal couples you both had your your fights and it would end in you both apologizing to each other and hugging it out. You guys would occasionally get some stares but you didn't care. You loved him and he loved you. So you didn't care for anyone's opinion.

📜- Now fast forward to the future, you both were sitting at Pigsy's and we're eating noodles together. Pigsy was like your second husband. And he knew it, Tang knew it too. Neither of you had a problem with it. Mk was like you son. You enjoyed having the kid around, even if you and Pigsy were overprotective father's. You all worried about him, after all he wasn't immortal. He could still die.

📜- Tang had full confidence in the boy, all of you did. But you and Pigsy couldn't help but worry. Tang was more calm about the situations you guys go through. Occasionally Mk would come to you guys for advice that he knows Pigsy would call him an idiot for following it.

📜- You both got back home after you guys for done dealing with the bull family. Although you were more injured than he was. He felt horrible, you had gotten hurt protecting him. He knew you were immortal and a Kitsune. But, it still worried him that you could get hurt.

📜- You tried to reassure your husband that you were fine, but it was all futile because he'd just panic and tell you that you weren't ok. He'd even remind you of how bad the injury is. "Tang, dear, I'm going to be fine." He'd only reply with, "You were literally slapped through a Mountain and crashed into a river." And he's right. Even though he knew your healing factor was quick, but it would take some time for deeper wounds to heal.

📜- He'd comeback with a med kit and a sewing kit. Some wounds required stitches. So you'd numb your body and allow him to work on you after your bath. He'd help you wash out the cuts before tending to them. This brought back memories, the first time you let him treat your wounds.

📜- At first, to you he was nothing but a silly human. But, he'd found out your secret. So you were prepared to have to erase his memory. But, things didn't go as planned. So, it ended up with him carrying you into his dorm room and trying you stay out of the sight of others on campus. Eventually, you woke up from passing out due to blood loss from fighting a monster. Before you passed out you absorbed his powers and because you were exhausted you passed out.

📜- when you awoke, you looked around the room you were in. It was full of books, and posters of legendary creatures. But one struck an interest in you. It was a book written about the studies of the Kitsune. You picked it up and read through the pages. It talked about the abilities and powers of one. There was only one false fact inside of the book. But, the rest was surprisingly accurate. Then you heard the door open.

📜- you turned your head and perked your ears up while holding the book. You spotted the smaller male coming in with a medical it and some supplies. You both stared at each other for quite a bit, before you turned your whole body in his direction. "You. Where am I? How did I get here, and Who are you." You said warily growing in size and staring down at the shorter male. He visibly shivered under your gaze.

📜- " I-I brought you here. I'm- My name's Tang. And you're in my dorm room." He spoke nervously and he continued to keep eye contact. He could pretend to not be scared, he was. He knew that you were a Kitsune. A violent one at that. After all, you were one tail away from being a full Ninetailed fox. That only meant you were almost at full power. He would be powerless against you, after all he was still a human. A mortal human.