014: 🍋🕷️Spider Queen 🕷️🍋

🕷️Spider Queen x (f) Spider reader🕷️ 🍋Lemon 🍋 part 2

🕷️-  The Queen towered over you, staring down at you with her beautiful green eyes, "Are you ready, My pet?~" You gulped softly and answered, "Yes my queen.~" She smiled and took off your kimono, lazily throwing it across the room. She then unclipped your bra, and stared at you breast with a look of pure lust. She giggled and began to kiss your breast. She then began to suck on your tits. You let out soft moans and whimpered at your beloved Queen's actions, She was so good and experienced. Spider Queen smirked and pulled away from you Brest leaving a purple lipstick mark surrounding the best she sucked on.

🕷️- Your heart pounded as you watched her sit up from you. She smiled down at you and began to undress herself. You watched her take off everything until she was in her underwear. And what a sight to behold. And only your eyes were able to see her like this, this was your privilege, and yours alone. She looked at you and smiled mischievously, "What's wrong baby? Like seeing your Queen in her underwear?~" she gloated with a smirk at your flustered expression. You became more flustered and nodded shyly. She chuckled and moved closer wrapping her arms around you, "Good. Get used to it baby, mommy's gonna take good care of her good girl.~" she said dropping the base of her voice as she spoke closer to your ear.

🕷️-  She smiled as she felt you tremble at her words and at her touch. It gave her a rush, it was amazing watching how easy she could make you come undone. She adored having that power over you, and now look at you, tangled in her web like a little mouse. She grinned as she reached down and began playing with your clit. And only she had the right, no, the authority to touch,to see your body like this. And to see you break and to see you completely submit to her, and she was going to make sure everyone knew. She was going to make sure you knew, Exactly who you belonged to. And The Queen never went back on her plans.

🕷️-She placed you on your back and grabbed your thighs, spreading them apart before she began kissing the inner parts of your thighs. It took you by surprise, you blushed and clutched a pillow t your chest. She watched you with a satisfied expression as she began lowering her face and lips to your pussy with each kiss. Each kiss left a purple lipstick mark on your thighs. Occasionally, she would give a bite as one of her claim marks. She eventually came face to face with her treasure, she licked her lips as she stared at your wet cunt with a look of pure longing and hunger. The queen, then softly, read her tongue against it, she let out a soft moan as she begin to bury her tongue inside of you. Her tongue was long and it reached deeper than a toy could. You arched your back and squeaked out, "Ah!~ My queen!~" She only buried her tounge deep inside of you as you called out for her. You were in pure bliss, you have never felt something go so deep, it felt like heaven.~

🕷️- She made you body shake and your legs tremble. She let out a moan as she found herself enjoying the taste of your pussy, So sweet, and delicious. She wanted more, she continued to devour your cunt, listening to your moans and pants as you grinded your push against her tongue and mouth. Your eyes rolled back as she continued to wiggled her tongue inside of your cunt. You gasped and squirmed as she moved her tongue deeper causing you to cum on her tongue. Gods, her tounge felt amazing, everytime she pushed it in and out, you body's would go into a blissful shock.

🕷️- She was enjoying yourself, enjoying you. She loved how you'd squeak, squeal, and moan for more. She loved hearing you beg and plead her for more, She found it absolutely adorable to seeing you a moaning mess, begging and pleading for her to extend her tounge deeper. It made her hornier and more excited. When she tasted your Cum, she moaned and licked it all up. By the time she had pulled away, there was a purple lipstick mark around your cunt. She bit her lip and smirked excessively. A little giggle escaped from her as she watched you shake and pant.