019: 🦂 Scorpion Queen 🦂

🦂 Scorpion Queen x (gn) Lizard demon reader🦂

🦂- You we're a leopard gecko. You met scorpion Queen a while ago. It was of course after she kidnapped you annoyingly adorable kid brothers, Yin and Jin. They decided that it would be a good idea to pull a kidnapping prank on you. Luckily, you took it well and laughed it off. Although, they still got in trouble that day. Their lucky all they got was a gentle kick from you. And few embarrassing stories about them to scorpion Queen.

🦂- over the time you spent there at scorpion queen's castle, the days you spent with her was fun. While others fear her she was quite nice and was just looking for a friend. She seemed like a poor lonely woman who just was looking for someone to be nice to have fun. She was genuinely a sweet person. She has having fun being around you.

🦂- whenever you'd come over, she'd do her best to make sure you were comfortable and happy. She enjoyed listening to your adventures and some stories. She always loves to bring you food and eat with you. But return for her kindness, you promised her protection. And swore to keep her safe.

🦂- You'd often visit and bring her little things whenever you came from a different city or place. She loved them and treated them with love and respect. She may have been a queen, but she was super excited to see you whenever you came by. She run up and hug onto you. Even though you were twice her size.

🦂- Many times, you offered to bring her with you and go on tons of adventures. She honestly liked the idea, but she was somewhat afraid to leave her castle. You knew this and decided to leave it alone. You wanted your precious queen to be happy. You just adored her when she was giggling and squealing like a little girl full of excitement.

🦂- She respects your pronouns, but often is confused about them. She didn't seem to understand that much. She will often and accidentally slip up and call you he or she, you'd just brush it off and be fine with it. She's trying her best let her have it. She tries to remember your pronouns so she can keep them in her head.

🦂- She seemed to like petting you. It made her happy and fascinated with you. You'd purr and close your eyes. This was a privilege only those closest to you could have. The bond you shared with her got stronger with every time you saw each other. You'd often send a clone to her just to keep her company when you weren't able to see her.

🦂- she knew she was falling in love with you. She knew for quite a bit of time. You made her feel so safe and happy. Most importantly, she didn't feel lonely anymore. She loved and cherished the time that you would spend with her. She wanted to something for you to make up for all the time you focused on her. She wanted you to know how much she appreciated what you were doing for her. so she asked the boys what you liked.

🦂- They'd help her set up an romantic dinner with you. She'd been practicing for her confession to you. She's doing her best to look good. Which she has no problem with. Have you seen her?! She's frickin beautiful! And if you don't think so, shut up, your lying. Anyways, she's basically checking over everything and making sure it's all perfect. Yin and Jin are trying to calm her down, mostly cuz she started to panic.

🦂- She constantly would walk in a circle and start speaking fast, " Whatiftheydon'tlikeit?!" "Whatiftheysaytheyaren'tinterested?!" "whatiftheyneverwanttoseemeagain?!" She is full blown panicking and Yin is doing his best to calm her down. Jin is just blinking in shock. "what do we do now Jin?" Yin asked panicking again. Jin shrugged, "I don't know?! Man woman are difficult creatures. All I know is watch what you say to them!" The boys are panicking now. Everyone is panicking.

🦂- "Um Queenie? What's going on? You ok?" You asked walking up to the crying queen. You squatted down and stared at her. She whimpered and said, 'I did my best to make sure everything is perfect for you (y/n)! But, it's just horrible, Please don't hate me! Don't stop visiting me! Please don't leave me! I love you!" You stared down at her and laughed a bit, it then came to a full load of laughter.

🦂- "Queenie, What are you talking about? You did all this for me? And you think I would hate you for it?" You asked happily. She looked up at you, " B-But it's not perfect...." You looked at her and shrugged, "So? It doesn't need to be perfect Queenie, as long as it's from you, I'll love it either way." She sniffled and held on to your happily.

🦂- "Oh and I love you too." You reminded her happily. She squealed excitedly and hugged onto you tightly. You purred and nuzzled into her. She felt a sense of relief and she felt happy. She was so happy you loved her too. She was so happy that she finally found someone who loved her, just the way she was. you were happily hugging into her.

🦂- Yep it was a truly beautiful moment and day for the both of you. Of course you still ate the food she had prepared for you. If course yin and Jin are too. They felt like they had a rough day. They deserved this. Man who knew women and gecko's could be so difficult?!

🌺Sorry, I ran out of ideas for this and it's a bit short. But hay I gotta move on to other chapters before I run out of motivation. Anyways thanks for making it this far. Love you guys! Bye.- Navada🌺