022.🍋🍑Sun Wukong🍑🍋

🍑🍋Sun Wukong x male reader 🍋🍑

🍑- Sun Wukong, The great sage equal to heaven. The Monkie king. Is a proud Monkie full of pride and power. He's known for his cocky attitude, his stubbornness, his charm, and many other things good and bad. But what if I told you all that went away inside of the bedroom.

🍑- Here was Wukong tied to the rails of the bed by his wrists and blindfolded. His body shook at the cold air that ran across his body, he felt somewhat humiliated and completely vulnerable. He whimpered lightly when he felt your fingers run through his fur. His tail swished as he felt somewhat calm knowing you were here. But, he wondered what was going on.

🍑- It wasn't until he felt you hands softly slide down from his chest to his pants. His face flushed a bit and he moved a bit, "Hey peaches, getting a bit handsy huh? Heh." He laughed a bit nervously. He hadn't felt this way for a long time, but this. This had him anticipated and interested. He'd never been. Restrained in this way. He actually wanted to see how far you were going to take this.

🍑- he got his answer quicker than he expected, he felt you take his pants off and he could hear them land on the ground with a small thump sound, following the sound of you removing your own clothing and throwing them down as well. He wagged his tail with anticipation and became excited in some sense. But, he wanted to see what you looked like without your clothes, he knew be could just use his golden eyes, but that would spoil the fun, wouldn't it?

🍑- He waited for you. But then he heard you walking away. For a moment he felt a shred of sadness, he wanted to experience this with you, now you were leaving? This made him somewhat disappointed. But, then he could hear your footsteps coming back towards him, but he could hear something. Rattling or something. He had no idea what you were doing but, he was ok with it in a way. He liked a bit of excitement. He had no idea what he was in for tonight.

🍑- He heard you open the box and take out something, he became curious. Until you placed it on his cock. He groaned lightly at you touch. He huffed and panted while messed with his cock as you slid the cock ring vibrator onto him and until it was at the base. You added another one and Wukong was feeling a bit weak. He huffed a bit at the pressure on his cock the rings gave him.

🍑- He wasn't sure what you were planning, but he found out quickly. As you turned on the vibrator with the remote starting it on the lowest setting. You listened as it vibrated on him. Wukong sucked in air and huffed in pleasure. It's was definitely new, but he wasn't complaining. His body shivered a bit as he felt the pressure and vibrations increase as you heightened to setting on the vibrator. He bit his lip letting out soft moans and whimpers of pleasure.

🍑- "Don't be shy my king~ let's hear your graceful voice.~" you said with a affectionate and soft tone while speaking to your lover. Wukong being stubborn refused to let out any moans Dispite little ones escaping each time he took a breath. You smiled at his defiance, you decided to make him. You got up and laid between his legs. You increased the settings to the middle, at this point Wukong couldn't hold back any moans. His moans were desperate and needy. Gods he wanted more of this. No, he needed more.

🍑- He didn't want to cum this way. He bit his lip and whimpered, "Y/n... Please. Ah~ use your mouth, please peaches?~ mmn.~ please?~" he begged wanted such satisfaction, he didn't care if he sounded needy and desperate. He just wanted to cum. Just as he was about to beg again, he was cut off by a warm feeling around his cock, his hips rocked upward as he felt your mouth round his cock. You placed your hands on his hips holding him down and bobbing your head up and down while sucking him off. He panted as he began moving his hips upwards.

🍑- Wukong's moans became louder and lustful as you sucked him off. He shook at the slow teasing licks and sucks you were giving him. Once again he begged through moans and whimpers, "Please, faster... Let me cum baby.~ please? I'll be a good boy, just please let me cum.~" he begged needily and lustfully as he soon felt the vibrations increase as you turned it up to it max level. Wukong shook and his moans became lewder as he felt you speed up sucking and licking him. This time he grabbed you head and held it in place as he bucked his hips down your throat, he panted as he watched you take his cock down your throat.