15:🍑 Wukong 🍑

🍑 Wukong x Fox yokai! Reader🍑

🍑- You were woken up by a yelping fox, she was in distress because her pup had gone missing, it was hunting season for foxes, you hated it. This forest belongs to you, and the foxes who live with you. Your island was a site where people said it was haunted by a vicious, monster who'd killed a group of hunters due to them attacking and killing 4 baby foxes.

🍑- In a rage, you swiftly inflicted pain on the ones who hurt these poor sweet kits. You'd be lying if you said you didn't miss them. You did, now one of the babies were running wild while there was a hunter in these woods. You trailed after the kit in hopes that you could keep him safe.

🍑- Your tails swished as you chased after him, eventually, you did find him. And he was getting too close to the trap. You leaped out in front of him and nudged him away from the trap, "What are you doing out here alone? Get back to your mother right away. She's worried sick about you." The kit squeaked, "But, I only wanted to play, I didn't mean to scare anyone, gaurdien (Y/n). Please don't tell mama!"

🍑- You stared down at the little kit and sighed, "Fine, but let's go. It's not safe here for you. There are bad humans in this forest." You said while you looked around. You placed your back paw on the ground only to feel it tighten around your leg. You tried jerking your leg free and there was a bell in the rod that rung.

🍑- You twitched your ears and you could hear dogs approaching, "Go kit! Get outta here!" He yelped back, " But! I have to get you out! I know! I'll get mama!" You growled and whispered urgently, "No! She must not come for me, you all need to run, and you to kit, Run now! Go!" He whimpered and quickly sprinted away through the bushes.

🍑- You turned around and began biting into the rope if the trap. You flopped your ears nervously. Then you realized maybe you could snap the rope. You pulled and tugged at the rope then you heard a gun shot. You looked at the man and he aimed at your heart and fired. You went down.

🍑- You heard them laugh, "Goodness, look at this one, she's/He's huge!" The other man chimed in, "She's/he's a beauty, well get paid handsome for a fox this size." Another man spoke, "Quit yer yapping and cut the mutt free so we can get outta here. Somethin' ain't right 'bout this forest." He said while looking around.

🍑- One of the men took out his machete and cut the rope. Your eyes snapped open and you grabbed him and threw him through a tree. "You foolish humans. You dare come into my Forest, hunt my people, and then try and waste your pathetic bullets in me? You will not leave this forest with out a curse. Or alive even." You said as the wind became harsher and blew stronger.

🍑- The men began to panic and beg for mercy. You stared down at them. "You didn't show mercy when you shot me. So I won't show any towards you." You said before they were all engulfed by the surrounding darkness. You walked through the forest looking for any other hunters. You heard the sound of fruit falling from your garden.

🍑- You sprinted to the garden and you saw one of your trees shaking. You walked up to the tree and looked up. You saw a brown tail sticking out and swaying happily. You rose a brow and grabbed it. You gave it a yank, and you saw your culprit. "Monkey king. What are you doing in my tree? Are you stealing my Fruit?!"

🍑- Wukong was shook. Not at the fact that you were mad about the fruit. But, at the fact you here holding him by his tail and shaking him. "Ah! Um. Soooooo.. this is your tree. Then I take it, your the gaurdien of this forest? (Y/n) right? I-uh, yeah, I'm taking your fruit." He said. He tried to delay the conversation and then he realized with the glare you gave him, he'd better get to the point.

🍑- You huffed and sighed,"Fine whatever. Just take the fruit." You said while dropping him. He landed on the ground and he watched you walk away. Needless to say, you were disappointed. You thought there were hunters in here and you were looking forward to scaring them. He got up and started following you and kept talking.