019:🍋🌑Macaque🌑🍋

🌑Macaque x (f)reader part 2🌑

💥- The room filled with your gasped and moans as Macaque kissed your neck and sucked in your sweet spot. You sighed lightly and whimpered as he left hickeys and bite marks on you. He decided that was enough and he wanted more . He picked you up and carried you away.

💥- He laid you on a mat and began stripping from his clothes. He then stripped you of yours. He lifted your thighs over his shoulders . He glanced at you as if asking "Are you sure?" You nodded in approval. Once he knew he had your permission, he began to kiss the inside of your thighs and them gentle bites. He looked at you with a smug expression completed with a smirked as his eyes landed on your pussy. So sleek and wet for him, it made him swallow hard. It was taking every fiber of his being to not go feral on you.

💥- His eyes remained glued to you wet cunt, he waisted no time lowering his face as he started to lick and suck on your dripping Pussy. His tongue went deeper and flickered up and down inside. You Yelped in surprise, as your hips bucked upwards on their own. You began to move them to match the rhythm of his tongue. Your moans and pants filled through out the dojo and you pressed his head into your pussy hoping to go a little bit deeper. He was taken by surprise when you came, he pulled back and and licked your juices from his face. He smirked and pumped his fingers in and out of your count. Watching as you squirmed underneath him.

💥- His tail swayed and a deep rumbling purr came from his throat, Oh he knew what he wanted, and he wanted it now. Once he had enough of fingering you, it was time to collect his prize. You'd been taunting him for so long and you knew it, as far as he was concerned, this was a well deserved punishment. Now, he was ready to take you, to claim you as his mate. He lined up against your pussy and slowly pressed into you. He decided to give you a bit of time to adjust. He waited, until he felt you moved your hips desperately, he smirked and he began thrusting into you and held your hips and buried himself deeper into you. Your moans and whimpers filled the room.

💥- You huffed and gasped with each thrust and lewd moans and whimpered. It was amazing, gods he was so big, you didn't expect him to be this big. Macaque stopped and looked at you with a gaze of hunger and longing, he grabbed your waist firmly and began rutting into you. His pace became faster and faster by the minute. He grunts and goans became primal and territorial. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he went deeper into you. The pressure was too much for you, you could feel your mind slipping away with each thrust he gave, each one more powerful than the last.

💥- He purred as he let out a growl and began biting your neck, leaving more marks on you. You whimpered and tugged in his fur. You could hardly speak, but somehow, through your fogged perception, you panted and moaned his name. He held onto you tightly and more possessive as if to keep you from going anywhere. You could feel yourself getting close. The knot in your stomach became more frequent and you moaned out, "M-Mac! Ah~ please!~ I'm-" You tried to say getting pinned to the ground as he mashed your guts. He showed no signs of slowing down, he was lost in the lust, just as you were.

💥- You we're starting to lose it again. You couldn't barely think straight anymore. Your words were coming out in incoherent mumbles and babbles as you were drowning in so much pleasure. Macaque lifted your hips and purred as you kissed him. Both of you were in a feral state of mind. Ignoring all of your surroundings and any outside distractions. You were an absolute mess. Tears in the corner of your eyes while you moaned over and over again. He was breeding you like a beast, and oh were you enjoying it.

💥- God's you were so full, his cock reached so deep and touched your most sensitive parts. You gasped as you felt he grabbed you arms and pull them down as he thrusted faster and harder. You were cumming over and over again. While he hadn't come yet. Could he have possibly been holding himself back? For how long? Months? Weeks? Who knows, most importantly, who this fuck cared?