005: 🐉Mei🐉

🐉- Mei was nervous. She was super nervous. She wanted to tell you how she felt. But, she was afraid, afraid that you'd become uncomfortable with her, and afraid you'd want to end your friendship with her. She didn't want that to happen. Not ever.

🐉- She didn't care much about her parents finding out about her crush on you. They already knew she was into girls. And so they never pressured her into dating a man. They warned her to make the right choice. But she felt she had made the right choice. But that wasn't the problem. It was how she was going to tell you.

🐉- She practiced with her little dragon plushie. And the words seemed to come out smoothly, but when she wanted to speak with you, the words felt locked in her throat. She'd bite her tounge and continue to act as if nothing was wrong and she was fine.

🐉- She knew what she wanted to say by heart. After all she had been rehearsing for weeks. She even told Mk how she felt about you. Mk was excited for her, but for you as well. He knew you guys liked each other, but he wanted confirmation. So he waited and thank the God's he did. But Mei told him not to tell you. She wanted to be the one to tell you she was in love with you. The Only problem with that was how she was going to tell you.

🐉- That worried you. You felt like something was wrong with Mei but, not wanting to push her boundaries, you left it alone. But you were still concerned for her. You liked her. Like really, really liked her. She was so cute, funny, always smiling, and really cheery. Mei was everything you could ever want in a friend. And well in a girlfriend.

🐉- You've liked Mei for a long time. And Mk knew that she liked you back. But he was told not to say anything about her crush in you. He got tired of waiting for you both to confess so he made up a plan to make it happen. He called off going to the arcade with you guys and told you Pigsy asked him to deliver some extra noodles.

🐉- You guys surprisingly believe him. After all, it's Pigsy. He'd ask Mk to deliver some noodle before. So it wasn't hard to think about him asking him to do it again. So that left you and Mei walking to the arcade alone. Neither of you said a word, until you decide to break the silence.

🐉- "Um, Mei? What's wrong? You've uh, been really jumpy and quiet around me lately. I was wondering if.......If I'd done something to make you hate me. I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore. Maybe, it wasn't meant to be. I'm a weak and pathetic, I'd just slow you guys down on a mission." You said sadly while looking away from her.

🐉- Mei stared at you with shock, you thought she hated you?! No way that couldn't be farther from the truth! You were amazing! You were strong, beautiful, kind, and your Magic was cool. There was so many things she loved about you, your personality, your style, you voice, your eyes, and your laugh.

🐉- In her eyes, You were perfect. You were the best thing this world had to offer her. And she didn't want to lose you, she stopped walking and grabbed you by the shoulder with her head down. She slightly lifted her head but her bangs covered her eyes. Her grip on you tightened. How dare you, how dare you insult yourself like that?! Couldn't you see how amazing you were?!

🐉- Through gritted teeth her voice came out low and serious, "How dare you? HOW DARE YOU INSAULT YOURSELF LIKE THAT?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AMAZING YOU ARE?! YOUR STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, AND ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I WON'T SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU TALK BAD ABOUT YOURSELF! YOUR AMAZING!" She yelled out almost tearing up at you. She held herself together before continuing.

🐉- "AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M NOT AFRAID TO SCREAM IT! HAY EVERYONE! THIS IS (Y/N) SHES THE GREATEST PERSON EVER! She's absolutely, one of the smartest people I know, and That's why I love her so much. I love her so much, it hurt. Even if, she could never love me back, I'd be happy that she know how I feel about her." She said as she lowered her voice while confessing, she even used her sleeves to white her tears away.

🐉- You had only seen her cry a few time. Mostly when she felt like she was under a lot of pressure. But each time, you and Mk we're there for her. To snap her out of it. To tell her she was going to be ok. That you guys would always be there to protect her and help her. And you guys kept your promises always.

🐉- "Mei, I'm... I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry I made you cry. And I'm sorry I didn't notice your feeling for me for so long. I thought that you were too good for me. That, I didn't deserve you. But, I Love you Mei, I really do." You said while holding both of her hands and looking in her eyes.

🐉- Mei instantly embraced you while sheding a few tears. She was happy, she was so happy that you accepted her. She tried not to sob but it came out as she thanked you over and over again. You only held her and rubbed her back to soothe her. Eventually, she pulled away and whiped her eyes before she asked while looking at you, "So.. so does that mean, your my girlfriend now?"

🐉- You nodded and smiled, "Only if your my girlfriend, then I'll happily accept Mei." Yet again she embraced you and this time she sqealked in delight. She was so happy she pulled out her phone, live streaming and pulled you close to her while saying, "This is my girlfriend guys, Mei is off the market!" She said with pride and happiness.

🐉- Then she turned off her live stream and put her phone and she smiled, "Should we head off to the Arcade? It's not too late to try and beat my high score." She said with a smirk. You smiled and said, "Oh, your on. Honey.~" she instantly turned red and laughed. Then she realized, "Wait! We haven't shared our first kiss!" She said while gasping in shock.

🐉- You looked at her and nodded, "Hm, your right. Why don't we change that?~" you said before turning her face to you and giving her a sweet and passionate kiss. She quickly melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around your waist. It was her dream come true. Your lips were softer than she imagined, but there was no way she was complaining.

🐉- "Let's get to the arcade, I still have to beat your score." You said happily, she scoffed and shoved you lightly, "As if!" Needless to say, she was it was the best day of both of your lives.

🌺 This was so sweet to write. I literally felt happy while I was writing this. Anyways, let me know your request, and I'll try and get to it, bye!- Author-chan🌺