𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Date: 2005

__________

Author's POV

Takemichi widened his eyes, he realized to why she looked very familiar. It was the same woman he saw a while ago at the alleyway.

'So this was why they were nervous to see her again' Takemichi said in his thoughts.

No one dare to speak, Y/N faced the entire gang with her hands on her pockets, half-lidded bored eyes staring down. A meek smile formed on her lips "So this is toman? Mikey, it's gotten big" Mikey looked at her with an empty expression "yeah.." he replied.

Everyone was silent. They stared at her. Y/N gazed at each members, her eyes lit up, she laughed. Everyone looked at her confused "It's been a while, Pah, Takashi, Kei and...." she paused when she realized someone was missing. Which she already knew who it was and why that person was missing....

Baji stared at the ground, he knew who Y/N was looking for. The atmosphere became thick, both Mikey and Draken felt uneasy "so Kazu-kun is not here.." she mumbled not letting anyone to hear her.

She smiled again, clapping her hands making everyone to jolt at their places "It's nice seeing new faces around here!" She said cheerfully even though she wasnt there when the gang was getting big. She walked down the stairs and stood in front of everyone.

'doesnt she realize were in a middle of a meeting?' Takemichi shocked at her behavior.

Draken and Mikey stsyed silent, they just stood at their places observing the girl's actions. Y/N scanned at the gang members, when she made eye contact with Takemichi, Takemichi jolted, his eyes widening "hey, it's youuu"

'god please take me already!' he screamed in his mind.

"Huh?" Mikey and Draken looked at Takemichi in full confusion, Takemichi scratched his head "o-oh, h-heyyy.." he awkwardly greeted. She approached the trembling male. Leaning in front of him smiling "I didnt get to know your name!" Takemichi felt like dying, he could feel the intense stare of their leader.

"you know takemichi, y/n?" Mikey walked down the stairs while his hands were on his pockets and his jacket hanging around his shoulders, Y/N looked behind her and nodded at Mikey's question "well not entirely, he showed me where the Shrine is" Mikey looked at Takemichi.

: She pretended she didnt know where the Shrine is.... cause of 'something'

'please save me Hina' He deadpans

"Takemichi?" She asks, Takemichi looked at her "Oh! Takemichi Hanagaki" he bowed, Y/N smiled "I like you!"

"HUHHH??!!!" They all yelled at the same time including Takemichi, Mikey grabbed Y/N's arm away pulling her away from Takemichi "what do you mean by 'like him?' " Y/N chuckled "dummy" she flickered his forehead making Mikey to hiss and rub his temples "He looks adorable!"

They heard Baji chuckle "n/n you never changed" Y/N's face lit up "Hello Kei-chan!" She hugged him tight "It's been a while!" Baji patted her head "it has been!" Draken stared at their blonde leader, he chuckled slowly when he saw his dark aura and intense glare at Baji.

Baji opened his eyes only to see a pair of glaring eyes. He widened his eyes and smiled, Y/N continued on scanning at everyone, when she saw a fluffy turquoise hair peeking, she smiled even more "oh my!" She exclaimed "oh no" Mitsuya deadpans, making some of the gang members to look at him confused. Y/N walked closer to the turquoise head, upon nearing at the turquoise head, she sees another fluffy hair, but it was peach.