𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Date: 2005

__________

Mikey's POV

As I am driving home. I still cant stop thinking about that 'Karma Akabane' guy that Y/N mentioned a while ago.

I gripped onto the handles of my bike, why the heck is she friends with him? More over why is Y/N friends with a guy who messed with toman?

Driving faster I went back to the Shrine, I parked my bike from the side and saw Takemichi and the founding members, the rest of the gang already went home.

They stared at me until we were in circles. Draken spoke "So?" My face became serious, my mind having mixed thoughts "She only said about their leader 'Karma Akabane'" i growled at his name. Takemichi looked at me, I stared back at him then he looked away.

"... That's all, she might tell us about them tomorrow at my house" I crossed my arms with my eyes closed. Im really mad right now, and im even irritated because I dont know what am I going to do.

Author's POV

Silence fell upon them, but it was soon stopped "Okay, then let's wait for tomorrow" Baji had his hands inside his pockets while walking towards his bike before staring the engine "See ya! My mom's waiting" he left. Mitsuya chuckled "Im going aswell" they all left and went home.

Next Day (Morning)

After waking up, Y/N got dressed and went to the dining room to see his brothers eating "morning.." she greeted and sat beside her older brother Ranzy L/N. Both of his older brothers greeted her with a smile "So, how was the meeting last night?" She paused from eating and looked at her 2nd older brother Akiro L/N "it was fun, I made quite an entrance and the gang got pretty big" Akiro nodded.

Y/N finished her food, she looked at Ranzy and Akiro. Both brothers stared at their younger sister "What?" They said in unison "Kaijo has messed with toman" Akiro dropped his spoon "what?!" Y/N leaned back at her seat "Mikey told me a few of the gang members was beaten up by Kaijo" she played with her fork on the plate.

Ranzy put down the file of papers beside his plate "Karma isnt like that Y/N you know how he doesnt act up without a valid reason, but if im sure about this... He messed with toman to gain your attention" Y/N stopped playing with the fork "huh?" Her eyebrows ceased, Ranzy sighed, he stood up grabbing his papers and went to the door. He looked back at his younger siblings "He knew you were going to meet up with your gang.." he left.

"what was he after?"

She mumbles. Relaxing herself on the sofa, she stared at the ceiling, she remembered that she needs to tell Mikey and a few members about the Kaijo.

She finally stood up taking her cardigan jacket. She arrived at the huge garage that her family owns thats filled with luxurious cars and a few motorbikes. The motorbikes were mostly used by Y/N only, since her brothers preferred cars.

She hop on her bike and put on her helmet, starting the engine she stopped when she saw Akiro walking up to her. Akiro had his hand on his hips while the other on his phone "I'll tell the further details about Kisaki" Y/N nodded.