𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Date: 2005

__________

Author's POV

Mikey stared at the blank space, still processing of what Y/N had said before leaving the Sano residence. Everyone was speechless from her sudden change of attitude. Shaking his head Mikey laughed earning everyone's attention "Y/N-chin's very funny!" He smiled "tell everyone to gather at the Shrine later" with that the commander left their house alone.

Takemichi and the founding members stared at the front door. Baji widen his eyes "Wait?- where the heck is he going?!" He screamed "without Draken!!" Chifuyu added, Draken snapped from his thoughts "What the?- " he got up and went to the front door "i'll go follow that midget, better tell everyone to be present later"

After leaving their home Mikey's expression change into an angry one. Stomping his feet on his bike and starting the engine, he sighed "that woman!" He growled, an irk mark appearing on his temple. He inhaled, before he could go he heard someone's footsteps approaching him. He whipped his head to the side to see Draken "Where the hell are you going?!" Mikey huffed "To Y/N, something seems off Ken-chin." Draken kept quiet, he saw how Mikey looked serious...

Baji saw Draken getting inside the house "you lettin' him go by himself?!?" Draken sighed "he stated his reasons... He looked serious about it" they stayed at their place, silent. Takemichi had already left the house to go find Naoto.

He stopped his motorbike "what the? At an abandoned arcade?" He silently hop off his bike and went inside sneakily. He followed Y/N behind without making any sounds, when he saw her stop, he also did. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Karma in front of Y/N. He got angry 'what the heck is he doing here?'

"n/n! You actually came!!" Mikey's eye twitches upon Karma mentioning her nickname "yeah.." she answered coldly "What the heck are we doing here?" Karma did a broken-heart face with his right hand clenching his chest "you're so cold to me ever since n/n!" He fake cried, Mikey only stared with a blank and lifeless eyes. Y/N huffed "can you not bring that up again?"

Mikey shook his head, he stared them with curiosity 'huh? Did something happen between them?' his eyes widened 'are they past lovers?!' he shook his head 'no no.. Mikey she would've told you if she had a relationship with someone, which would eventually not come true because I will be her--'

"If it's about 'that' then I'm leaving"

Mikey paused 'incident?' Karma chuckled "of course not, you hated the topic, hell you almost beat me up when I tried bringing that up" Y/N glared at him "okay geez fine! I just wanted to discuss about the gang thingy" Karma held a peace sign, she rolled her eyes....

Mikey left the scene, he sat on his motorbike and was staring at the rear mirror "incident? Past?" He was deep in thoughts "Y/N-chin and Karma are childhood friends?"

Y/N and Karma got out of the arcade and saw a deep in thoughts Mikey who has his point and thumb finger on his chin "Mikey?" He snapped from his thoughts and his eyes widened when he saw Y/N who was staring at him with confusion and Karma who had a bored expression with his hands were on his pockets.

"Y/N-chin!! What are you doing here?" Y/N tilted her head "Im suppose to be asking you that.." Karma then smirked "dont tell me you were stalking her" he covered his mouth with his palm and did a 'nyufufufu~' sound, a red hue crossed Mikey's cheeks "no im not! I wasnt stalking her!" Y/N sighed from their childishness "What exactly are you doing here?" Mikey sighed in defeat...