𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Date: 1993

__________

Author's POV

People say friendships dont last that long. To whoever said that must be bitter with their life, I mean it might be true, but let's just say that not all friendships do end at all... Maybe?

At such a young age we discover alot of things happening as we grow up. We find new people, we find new certain things that can change our lives and just many things we can encounter in the world.

The world is full of surprises, either it's exciting or devastating.

Ren Akutami. He is a 12 years old boy with crimson hues. He has such a tall figure at a young age, he has short black hair that settles on his upper neck. He is caring and scary at the same time. But whenever he is around Y/N, his mood instantly calms down-- well to be more infact he is soft towards the h/c girl. He really likes spoiling her with bunch of sweets because its her favorite.

Karma Akabane, a sadistic and mischievous boy. He is also 12 years old and is very very sly. He is also tall, but a bit shorter than Ren. He has crimson hair and an orange-like eyes. He loves teasing Y/N so much, either being clumsy or hot-headed. But he doesnt really mean all of them at all, he really cares for her and he really much enjoys her company or whenever she's around.

These two fine gentleman are both Y/N's first and childhood friends.

Y/N L/N. A 10 years old girl who loves nothing but having someone to love her as much as she loves them. She has h/c hair with blonde streaks (if you have blonde hair, replace the streaks with any color you want) she is shorter than both of her male friends. Her personality is really wild, she loves playing around with every kids at the playground. Either she pranks them or makes fun of them, well mostly joking-

Some kids were literally scared of her, she was really energetic and hard to deal with. That is when she met her two childhood friends, they were the only ones who didnt mind her behavior, really shocking to the others kids to why both boys were fond of her.

Their names were Karma and Ren. Y/N was confused at first, because no other kids would want to hang out with her after all the things she's done, naughtily.

When Ren and Karma met each other for the first time-- let's just say it didnt really go well. That is because they both met at a dangerous place at a dangerous time. Ren was walking around the city in the evening, he went out at his apartment to maybe roam around the city for a while. That is when he heard some commotion near a train station.

He peeks at the entrance and saw a red haired boy. He had his hands on his pockets and was playfully teasing some kids around their age. Ren's eyes travelled behind the red haired boy, he saw a bunch of somewhat his classmates behind them staring down at the kids with menacing aura and deadly eyes.

; His eyes scanned each of the kids behind the red haired boy, one boy has blue hair with pigtails, and he was asking himself if that boy was a girl or not.

Ren was surprised to say atleast, maybe those kids made fun of the red haired boy's friends. He fled from the scene not wanting to get involved to a fight. Well he wasnt really scared to fight, he was already trained to be a fighter at such a young age by his uncle.

He was stopped when someone grabbed his wrist, he turned behind and it's the same red haired kid from before with the blue haired kid behind him smiling at Ren softly.