𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

❀ mentions: Obsession!

Date: 2005

__________

Author's POV

Baji stared at her "you sure you want to do this?" the girl asked him "you know you're gonna die, Baji" he looked at the sky. Apparently Y/N had told Baji's future if he continues this plan of his, he sighed and kicked some scattered pebbles beneath the ground. As both stood in silence, a cold breeze passed by them as they stared at the lights flickering within the buildings.

Y/N sat down at the bump on the edge of the road, when Baji saw this he sat down as well joining her "I.. dont know" he finally answered which made her confused from his answer "I really want Mikey to forgive him" Y/N puts her hands inside her Hoodie's pockets "Y'know how hard it is for Mikey to actually forgive him" Baji knew this, he didnt know what to do since he was running out of time.

Baji stared at the river in front of him, Y/N sighed "I can help..." She said with concern "but it'll be risky.. way too risky" she finishes, Baji looked at her, his eyes lit up for hope. She explained that Kazutora would betray him and stab him in the back, as his plan for Mikey would get worse, he would stab himself to think that it wasn't Kazutora's fault, but his choice.

Baji was speechless to this, he believed her of course because of seeing and hearing how serious she was, he knows Y/N doesn't joke around a lot even, he knows how serious she is in situations like this. Y/N waited for his comment, but before he could say anything Y/N began explaining her own plan instead.

The 1st division captain was baffled with her plan, although it's risky he couldn't prevent himself from not doing it. Y/N smiled as soon as he agreed with their plan.

; Reason why Baji agreed to her plan is because he knew Kazutora can't show any too violent actions towards the h/c girl.

After their serious conversation, Baji began laughing at how Y/N was too naive with her plan even though he agreed with it. Y/N rolled her eyes as she stood up before dusting her bottom, Baji did as well. They both chatted and laughed while walking to the nearest convenience store.

Arriving at their destination, Baji didn't waste no time searching for his favorite food, Yakisoba. Y/N began looking around as well looking for snacks to fill up her appetite for the night. Whilst she was going isle to isle, her feet stopped as she saw someone familiar to her. 

Someone she loved before is right in front of her.

His orchid eyes scanned each snacks, when he felt someone at his side, he looked at her. Both made eye contact, he was about to say something but she was grabbed by someone who he knows too "n/n! Here's the yakisoba, I bright two and I got drinks for us as well" Y/N ignored the other guy's presence as she walked with Baji towards the cashier. She paid for their food and finally got out, Y/N sighed heavily, she thanked Baji inside her head for saving her there.

What she didnt know was the other guy's friend was there, he saw the whole thing. The orchid eyed man walked out of the store and looked at her fading figure "did she recognize you?" His friend spoke "..." He didnt reply, his friend shook his head "c'mon let's go" he shook his head and followed his friend.

Arriving back home, Y/N and Baji was welcomed inside of the VESTÈ mansion. Baji was amazed at how enormous the living room was once entering. His eyes scanned each and every of the decorations and its interior "wow, you didnt tell me you were this rich!" He playfully punched Y/N's arm and laughed. It was once silent again after hearing some footsteps other than theirs. Baji stood zipped in his mouth once seeing an old guy in his 40s, he started getting nervous. Y/N's eyes widened after seeing who it was.