𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Date: 2005

__________

Author's POV

She leaned on the wall, arms crossing, eyes narrowing at his figure and her face in an emotionless expression. She began to chuckle softly as she was observing every move he makes. She was amused.

Meanwhile in the future

Takemichi's POV

I was devasted once witnessing the death of one of my best friends, Akkun.

Me and Naoto had just got back to his home. While he was doing something, I was then deep in thoughts 'how come Y/N's family isnt recognized in this timeline?' I sat down on Naoto's bed while placing my elbows on my legs 'no information... maybe they're in a Yakuza gang?' I heard the door opened revealing Naoto.

Back at the past

I came back from the past and wait.... I stared at my surroundings and saw some girl in front of me naked..... NAKEED?! WHAT THE?! I pushed her off and rushed outside of the place.

Author's POV

Mikey and the others have arrived at the Shrine, Mitsuya had saved Takemichi from one of their members who was ganging up on him. Hinata beat up Takemichi from finding out he ran away from a girl who was naked. Takemichi had apologized to never do it again and so she forgive him.

Both Hina and Emma went far away from the gang. Mikey, Draken and Takemichi walked in the middle of the crowds bowing. He felt almighty as he saw how Mikey was respected by their gang.

'something is missing....' Takemichi thought, his eyes widened 'Y/N!!'

"a-ano..." Both commanders turned behind to see Takemichi "uhh... Where's Y/N-san?" Mikey stared at him and just ignored him. Draken sighed "we contacted her and she told us she'll be late" Takemichi nodded.

After Mikey and Draken got on top of the stairs, Takemichi got threatened by Pah and Peh then Draken stopped them, Mitsuya explained to Takemichi how Pah was on the edge after the moebius gang beat up Pah's friend and raped his friend's girlfriend in front of him.

They all stood silence upon hearing the heels of a boots approaching the Shrine. All eyes were on their third commander who had arrived just in time-- well she was late.

"Sorry everyone! Something came up"

She waved and smiled, Mikey wasnt looking at her as he was still mad about their argument yesterday. Takemichi sweat dropped when he realized they were still arguing about him. Draken sighed "when you texted me you're gonna be late, I didnt expect you to be this late" Y/N smiled softly "oh.. the meeting's finished?" Draken nodded and sighed.

Mikey ignored her entire presence, Y/N noticed it too but she shrugged it off. The entire gang members were confused as they can feel the weird tension between their first and third commander. Draken sighed and left the two on the stairs and walked down.

The founding members approached him same goes to the captains and vice-captains, and of course Takemichi even though he already knew why they were arguing.

"Did something happened yesterday?" Mitsuya asked, Draken let out a frustrated sigh. He started explaining everything to them, and they were all confused at their leader and surprised. Baji let out a loud cackle "WHAT?!" Takemichi scratched the back of his head.