𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

warning: swear words!

Date: 2005

__________

< Author's POV >

Baji stared at his friend.. it was the night before the fight and he was getting anxious and nervous at the same time. He wants to end this all.. not because of his friends but because of Y/N.

Baji didnt want to overthink alot about the upcoming fight tomorrow, but it couldn't get it off his mind. Kazutora who was also in the same area as Baji, also stared at the scenery in front of them.

The sun was already setting. The river illuminated the reflection of the yellow-orange color of the beautiful sun that was setting to get ready for the night.

Kazutora's mind is currently blank because of the fight tomorrow and also because knowing Y/N is going to be present.

He doesnt want to hurt her or anything.

-----------------

Kazutora and Y/N met because of Baji. At first Kazutora didn't like how Y/N was really close to him, when he told Baji about it all Baji replied was "she just wants to get to know you, Tora." Which made Kazutora to roll his eyes in annoyance.

But a few weeks of hanging out with her, he realized that he reminded Y/N of an older sister. She's genuinely caring and nice to him, he thought maybe because it's the stage of getting to know him, but he was wrong.

Y/N likes to bring him sweets and snacks. He was confused why was she like this, he thought that Y/N likes him, but he didnt think of it that way. To him, Y/N's like an older sister.

Kazutora came from an abusive family, and his only coping mechanism to get away from them is when he hangs out with his friends.. and eventually Y/N became his comfort person.

Though.. Kazutora never told Y/N about his family, because he's scared that she'll dislike him because of it, knowing that Y/N came from a wealthy family, he was scared to be judged by her.

That was until one day, Kazutora went out of his house with bruises on his face and his arms which he hid with his jacket. His face was a little patched up. He went to the Musashi Shrine where the founding members of Toman usually meet (when the gang wasnt that big).

While walking he was in deep thoughts if he should tell Y/N about it, he seemed scared because she might judge him. But a part of him wants him to tell Y/N everything.

It was already Sunday so which means its family time for toman, Kazutora wanted to clear off his mind. He walks to the Musashi Shrine, he was afraid that his co-founding members were going to be there, but to his surprise he saw Y/N sitting alone with a few snacks with her.

Once she spotted him, her eyes lit up. She waved at him "KAZUU!! here!!" She screamed while waving her hand+arms. Kazutora was hesitant to walk further, he sighed and told himself "fuck it, Let's get this over with."

Y/N had a big smile on her face, but the more Kazutora approaches her spot, the more she sees the bruises planted on his face and skin. Her smile faded as she stared.

Kazutora stood nervously in front of her before he sat down beside her. Y/N followed his face "Kazu.." Kazutora was frozen once hearing his nickname without the upbeat and cheerful tone she usually calls him. It was rather.. scary and concerning..

"Y-Y/N.." he stammered as he nervously laughed while scratching the back of his head "what happened to you?" She knows that it isn't the usual gang fight bruises..