𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Date: 2005

__________
< Takemichi's POV >

Wow.. that's tough, she managed to get back in timew . All of her plans did not fail. Pah's not in jail, Draken's not dead but still he got stabbed, and what would happen now at the bloody halloween? I'm too curious and nervous at the same time as I stared at the empty air.

"Michi!"

"MICHI!"

I snapped back from my thoughts as I heard Y/N calling on me. I shook my head "wh-what happened?" She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms "do you know what'll happen at the bloody halloween this coming October 30?" She asked me, doesn't she already know what'll happen? I scratched my head as I spoke "well.. I did get a glimpse of it though.."

< Author's POV >

Y/N looks at him with full curiosity as he tells her that Baji will get stabbed and Kazutora will die. She knew but was still was shocked by the information. She stared at the empty space for a good 3 minutes before sighing "I cant go." Takemichi was taken back "wait why?! Mikey needs you and definitely we, toman needs you" She just stared at the table as she looked away "I have 'some things' to do at that exact date".

Takemichi calmed down as he looked back again at his hand, it was his scar that he got from Kiyomasa when he stabbed his hand "im counting the battle on you Takemichi... Please save my friends" he looked at her with full determination as she said that and then he nodded "I will.".

Takemichi bid goodbye to Y/N as they parted ways at the convenience store. It was already really late in the afternoon around 5pm and apparently they have a meeting and Y/N told Takemchi she cant go and would glady be grateful that he'll tell Mikey about her absence. As Takemichi was about to walk away, he was grabbed by the collar towards the empty alleyway.

"What th-" he muffled as a hand was slapped on his mouth. His back was facing the wall and when he calmed down, he then saw two figures in front of him. The hand from his mouth was retracted as the tall figure smiled at him "you must be from toman?" He asked. His lazy purple droopy eyes stared at him. Takemichi look at the other figure who looked grumpy and he has glasses on "what?" The glasses guy said sternly.

Takemichi shook his head as he answered "y-yeah.. w-who are you guys?" The tall one laughed as he threw his head back "wow? Do you live under a rock kid?" The glasses guy just scoff and crossed his arms as the tall one spoke.

"We're the Haitani brothers." He introduced himself "Ran the oldest and Rindou the youngest" Takemichi just stared at them "what do you want from me?" Ran crossed his arms "so.. you know Y/N right? Don't lie to us now, we just saw you part ways with her a while ago" Takemchi scratched the back of his head 'why was he asking when he just saw us part ways?' he smiled nervously "y-yeah she's a friend of mine" Ran smiled "dont tell about all of these 'kay?" Takemichi just nodded in response while staring at them with wide eyes.

----

Takemichi has arrived at the meeting on time. Mikey saw him and tilted his head and approached the blond gal "Takemitchy? Where's Y/N?" Takemichi immediately replied Y/N's absence. Mikey was saddened by the news but went along with it because they were used to having meetings without the 3rd commander.

Draken who was standing beside Mikey, just stared at his back. He was worried about something he couldn't tell. Draken just sighed and shook it off as the meeting started.