Twenty-Two

ARABELLA

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

I cannot believe I just did that.

He seems surprised when I first put my lips on his and he doesn't move. I freak out and pull away.

He asked. Wait was he even going to ask to kiss me?! Oh God what if-

"I'm sorry!" I squeak and he just sits there stunned for a moment.

"I didn't mean to do it. You probably didn't even want to-" before I can finish, he grabs my neck and pulls my face to his, his full lips finding my own.

A surprised gasp leaves my lips as he pulls me closer to him, me still on his lap. I breathe out and pull his face closer to mine, his lips being addicting.

He licks my bottom lip and I take the sign as I open my mouth for him, letting our tongues collide.

My hands climb up his body until they reach his black, silky hair. I grab a handful of it and he groans. Our kissing feels like it goes on for hours but it has only been a few minutes.

"Bella... Amore we have to stop." He says in a deep, raspy voice as he pulls me even closer, keeping his lips on mine.

"Mhm, yeah." I mumble against his lips. He falls downward onto his back as I am on-top of him, lips together.

I have never felt this before with Adam. Everything was about him. He got to choose when we could kiss, I couldn't do anything unless he aloud me too, I couldn't even hug him.

But as my Rico wraps his arms around my back, pulling my body flush against him. I realize that Adam could have never made me feel the way I feel with him.

When his hands start to travel down my neck, hopefully getting more action, I grab them. I don't want him to be disgusted. As much as I trust him, I still have my doubts.

He pulls his lips away from mine and I can see the hazy lust in them, his normal grey eyes looking black.

"Bella please." He whines and I smirk against his lips.

"I'm not ready for that." I whisper and he nods.

"Yeah, sorry. You're right." He clears his throat and sighs, snuggling his face into my neck.

We jump at the loud knocking on the door. "Yo bro! Why is the door locked?" Jayden?

Rico let's put a groan of frustration and looks at the door with a cold scowl on his face. Dang, what did that poor door do to him?

"I'm busy!" He yells back and I can hear snickering and whispers outside the door.

Gosh how many people are in this apartment.

"Where the fuck did my family go?" Rico grumbles and I give him my best glare.

He gives me a cheeky smile, "sorry, bambina"

"What does that mean?" I tilt my head.

"It's means baby, it's okay if I call you that... Right?" He looks a little nervous.

"I prefer the other one."

"Bella?"

"No."

"Amore?"

"Close. Like super close."

"Mi Amore?"

I smile down at him, "perfect."

He gives me a quick peck on the mouth before getting up, me standing in front of him.

He makes his way for the door but stops and turns around when he hears my next request.

"Hey since you gave me a nickname, can I give you one?" He looks at me with a expression that says straight 'no'

I think for a moment before a name pops up in my mind.

"Can I call you Coco?" I grin at the tall man in front of me.

"No"

"Oh, well I'm gonna call you it anyway!" I giggle and he grumbles as he cuddles his face into my neck, something he has done a lot in the past 10 minutes.

He curses under his breath when the beating on the door continues and I smack him on the top of his head. "Hey! Swearing is a no." I point a finger at him and he grabs that finger to place a kiss on.

"Okay." He kissed my cheek before turning around and opening the door, giving his friends a wide view of me.

"What the fuck? You're still here?!" Jayden blurts out and all of his friends start hitting him.

"You don't just fucking say that dumbass!" Xavier shouts and I'm surprised about hearing his voice since the last time I heard it was when he introduced himself to me.

"Ow ow, please stop- OW!" I giggle as I watch Jayden get ambushed by his friends.

"So... what were you two doing in there, hm?" Louis walks up to us and I blush.

"None of your fu- none of your business." My coco glares at him and I smile proudly at him.

"What are you all doing here?" I ask all of the boys and they give me different answers.

"Business."

"Cooking."

"Food."

"Pool party?"

I laugh at Jayden's answer. "He doesn't even have a pool."

Coco rolls his eyes and glares at all of his friends. "What business?" I feel shivers go down my back at his cold words.

They look at me then at him and he nods before crouching down beside me.

He whispers, "I got some things to talk about, how about you go wait inside our bedroom and we can continue what we did earlier, yes?" I bite my lip at his deep voice and nod.

"Bye you guys!" I wave at them and walk back to the room. Little do they know, I hide behind the wall and peek out.

Or do they.

"Bella, we can see you. Go." I groan and turn around, making my way back into our room.

This is unfair.
——————————————————————————