Looped

When you are stuck in a room with a lion and you see it biting its cage, slowly making sure it is not incarcerated anymore, the last thing you want to see is the cage manufacturers looking at the lion without a clue of what is going on.

They don't know why the cage behaves like it's paper.

—I have an idea. —

Then, a zoo visitor says that, raising your hopes that maybe you will not die eaten by a lion. Or scratched by a lion. Maybe stabbed by the lion. Or maybe the lion drags you to Hell with it.

—It might get us killed. —

And, suddenly, Hell doesn't seem so bad.

—She's terrible at hand to hand combat, I said it before. —

I scoff, not being able to take my eyes off Her body slowly crawling out of the Mirror Dimension. —Ah, you want to fistfight Her. —I nod, —Charming idea. —

She sighs, —Listen, with some of your magic and some of my fighting skills, we can have an advantage. —

—Are you aware I'm a warrior too? —I narrow my eyes. Her upper half is completely free now.

—Well, I haven't seen you kick her in the shin. —I raise my eyebrows. —She won't expect it. —

Finally, Sabrina leaves the Mirror Dimension. Before I can do anything, Victoire takes our legs and sprints to Her, tackling Her to the ground. I guess we are doing this. Sabrina looks at us almost offended, and when we try to punch Her in the face, She stops our hand with energy. Then, She uses it to hit our face.

As Victoire tries Her best to inmobilize Sabrina, and I take any damage She sends with magic, I notice the wizards plan something and tell Cloak some orders. Barney stands back, watching everything.

Then, Cloak starts flying away, towards the inside of the museum. I take that as a signal.

Right on time, Sabrina throws a blast to our stomach making us fly some metres away. I pick us up on our feet and run to wherever Cloak left, Sabrina following us from close. She starts throwing some objects at us, which I throw back, until I see Cloak open an empty glass box.

Let's hope I'm assuming right.

I jump into the box, almost hitting a wall, and She jumps inside with us. Cloak slams the box shut and now it is only the three of us.

Sabrina immediately notices, and shakes Her head. —You two will regret this. —

We both try to use our energy against each other, but the blasts only annihilate their opposites, doing no damage to either of us. This is too small of a place. With the most basic magic, we either kill us all, or nobody.

We have to get physical.

Grabbing us by the hair, She slams our head against the glass twice. Through it, I see Strange raise a finger while his arms are surrounded with green magic. Just a second, he means.

—If he doesn't hurry up I'll kill him myself. —

I'll join you.

Victoire turns around and kicks Sabrina's stomach, and She hits the glass behind Her, groaning in pain. The glass doesn't even scratch. It's definitely strong enough to keep someone inside for a while.

Quickly, I conjure a dagger and try to stab Her in the shoulder, but She holds my hand back with telekinesis. We tussle for a bit. Our head is thrown back with the same telekinesis, and the hit distracts Victoire and I for maybe too long. When I focus on what's happening again, a sharp pain on our chest makes me look down.

I see the dagger stuck inside and too much blood for my liking coming out of it.

Then, black.