Looped

Grabbing us by the hair, She slams our head against the glass twice. Through it, I see Strange raise a finger while his arms are surrounded with green magic. Just a second, he means.

—I'm not going crazy, am I?

Then it's the two of us, Victoire.

Sabrina lets go of our hair, and She looks at Her hands confused. Then, She looks at us confused. —What the fuck did you do? —

She jumps at us and scratches our face, taking us aback. She tries kicking the box open but it doesn't work, and we grab Her by the waist, bringing Her to the floor with us. It isn't a big space, yet somehow She manages to end up on top of us, pinning down our legs and arms.

Sabrina presses Her hands against our chest, and I feel all the air get knocked out of me.

—Is she exorcising you? —

Struggling, I get my hands away from Her grip and press them against Her chest, trying to do the same with Her. Victoire takes the chance to kneel Her on the stomach again and our positions switch again.

Something weird happens. I'm momentarily kicked out of Victoire's body but I am quick to go back, and we stand up.

Except when I look up, Victoire's body is in front of me, her eyes red. We both look at our respective hands and I notice I'm inside Her body.

When we look at each other again, Sabrina, inside Victoire's body, immediately snaps her neck.

This time I don't see black.