!!! INFO ON YOU :D !!!

Just some info on you so you know what's going on :D

1. You are an experiment made by G.U.N your father worked there and gave G.U.N permission to turn you into a fighting machine, they ran "tests" a.k.a tortured you to almost death, and sent you on dangerous missions. you escaped at 12 years old and were homeless for about a year. Chris's family found you stealing from them and after an explanation (-the experiment part) they let you stay and live with them, you couldn't express how thankful you were and still are to them.

2. Chris is the only one who knows about your ability and how it works, you even showed him what you looked like in your "mobian form"

3. You're a human that can "turn into a mobian", you're a black and white porcupine who can use their quills as swords. 

4. You have 3 forms, your first form is human (of course). Your second form is your between form which is your human form, and porcupine form your arms and legs are covered in fur and your hair is black and white. Your last and third form is your porcupine form, your stay the same height throughout all three forms so you don't get shorter throughout your forms don't worry :D.

5. You're 16 years old and a sophomore in high school (p.s I'm pretty sure sonic is 15 years old in SonicX so that's how old he'll be in this story).

7. You had a past lover who was your partner in "crime" while you still worked at G.U.N, they died on a mission. Their name was Haruno they were another experiment made by G.U.N their "mobian form" was a phoenix.

8. You have twin katanas one black and one white in your human form they turn into quills when you change forms and change back into swords when you turn human again.

9. You are extremely strong, for example, you could cut Eggman's basic robots with the force of a swing from your quill or sword when you're angry or in focus.

10. You aren't as fast as sonic but you can get to places quickly by pushing yourself off the ground with force, like a flash step from baki.

11. You have a bad temper and are protective over Chris (sonic and tails after a while).

12. You have nightmares about Haruno's death around once a month.

13. You don't have real friends at school, you are very alone there.

14.you have a scar on you face that you got on a mission once

I hope this clears up some things and gives a bit of insight into how your character works enjoy the story! :D