Giant free-for-all! Chris' house party

Your POV

I was walking down the street to get to school like usual when I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking over I see BJ standing behind me with a smile. "uh, what does he want?" I thought turning around to face him "uh hi?" I said confused about why he was here, "hey y/n! sorry to stop you on your way to school, but veil wants to see you" he said grabbing the end of my sleeve and trying to guide me somewhere.

I took his hand off my jacket/shirt and raised an eyebrow "why does she need me?" I asked, "oh nothing that big of a deal, we just need your help again," he said still grinning. "I'm not a maid/butler/servant you know, I'm not going to do your dirty work," I said annoyed at the situation, BJ rubbed the back of his neck and sighed "that's what I'm afraid of, but I have to do my job. listen I'm not forcing you to go anywhere it's just a five-minute stop to a coffee shop alleyway, if you come with me to meet the group I'll do my best to keep veil away from you" he said peeking my interest.

I sigh "fine, I don't really care anyway. - don't have this be anything stupid" I say, BJ's grin widens a bit and he chuckles "thanks, now come on the coffee shop is this way" he said pointing down the street.

"what has my life come to"

________________________________________________________________________________

Cream's POV

I was looking down at the garden of flowers in excitement me and cheese had thought of a great idea, we were going to pick flowers. It's one of our favorite things to do when we are bored! me and cheese quickly made it outside and started picking flowers, the flowers here are really pretty and smelt nice too! some even smelt like honey which is one of the sweetest things.

while I picked more flowers I started to remember my mom and I started to feel sad until I felt cheese hugging the side of my face which filled me up with happiness again. I smiled brighter and picked the prettiest flowers I could find!

(I love this girl and I will protect her with my life)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV 

BJ and I arrived at the alleyway to see veil and the group of people wearing dark-colored leather jackets "Finally you both arrived" veil said standing up, "sorry it took a sec" BJ said. Veil walked up to me with a grin "I'm sure you know why you're here, right?" they said putting their hands in their pockets, I nodded a bit "you need me to do you another favor?" I said, veil smiled "right on! this way sit down this will be quick I promise," they said sitting down in a wooden crate.

I sat on the crate across from her and sat my backpack in front of me "so what do you need?" I said, "so there is this kid, he's a part of a gang and his gang thought it would be funny to spread rumors around school about me, all I need is information about him." veil said as one of the people handed me a picture od a kid with black hair and green eyes. "his name is Jackson, that's all we know" veil said, "meet me at the rooftop that's where we all gather before leaving school".

"Alright then, what's in it for me?" I said scanning over the picture of Jackson, "money? food? what do you want?" veil asked me. I thought about it for a bit and grinned "get me f/r/f (fav rare food) it's hard to find in some stores and since it's so hard to find I can't really get into those sketchy stores to buy some. I would sneak into one of those shops but I use my friend's dad's credit card and I cant get away with that when he is a rich man" I said.

veil nodded "alright a deal is a deal, thanks for the help," she said before walking off and talking to one of the guys in the corner. I checked my watch to see I had 15 minutes to get to the school and grab a quick snack in the lunchroom "well, I have to head out" I said getting up and putting on my backpack "I'll see you all later" I said waving at the group of 4-5 people then walking off.