Emergency Launch! X-Tornado!

Your POV

I was playing on my DS while tails, Chris, cream, and cheese watched this stupid nock off barney show. I swear if I didn't have my headphones in to drown out that show I would have lost it, but anyway. Ella and amy walked into the room with food making everyone's heads turn to look at them, "Ok! snack time everyone" Ella said.

The two put down their pies in front of us, "Ella taught me how to make homemade apple pie!" amy said proudly. "I think our little amy had quite a knack for baking, I just might be out of a job soon," Ella said putting her hands on her hips.

Amy turned to Ella and clasped her hands together "hey Ella! maybe sonic would like some pie?" I chuckled at Amy's sentence. It was apparent to anyone that amy liked sonic, except sonic himself, It was cute but also sad. The crush was so One-Sided that you could just tell they wouldn't end up together, if you didn't know amy you might have told her already but if you did you wouldn't utter a word. That poor girl would just die of heartbreak or go crazy if she knew, she loved that boy so much that she'd gloss over the apparent fact that sonic showed no interest in her.

My thoughts got interrupted by tails grabbing Amy's pie and Amy's sudden reaction, "No you don't! that pie is for sonic" amy said pulling the pie away from tails grasp not realizing her one strength and flinging tails into the TV, and breaking it. I winced from the secondhand pain and got up to check if tails was alright.

"Tails you broke our TV" Cream said, I sat tails on the counter in front of the tv and checked if he had any injuries, which he didn't. "Im sorry," tails said rubbing his head, "and that was our favorite TV program," cream said getting sadder and sadder as the seconds flew by. 

"Dont worry cream, maybe this will help," Chris said clicking the remote. Nothing happened. "ok, I guess that didn't work". Cream sniffled and soon started crying "now, we can't watch our program!" Cream said and started sobbing cheese started sobbing soon after. Amy tried comforting cream and cheese but it wasn't working, I sighed and sat on the couch.

Sonic jumped through the window in confusion "hey, what's going on?" (BIG BROTHER SONIC) "Hi sonic" Chris said "cream and cheese are upset that the Tv is busted", "That's what they're crying about?" Sonic said raising an eyebrow. Chris and I nodded.

"what do we do?" amy asked "now I can't watch my cooking show", "or Mrs.Thorndyke in the movie of the week," Ella said. "Or the martial arts matinee," Mr. Tanaka said popping up behind me, I jumped up from shock and my instincts kicked in. I swiftly turned around and roundhouse kicked him in the face knocking him to the ground.

"HOLY SH- OH MY GOD!" I shouted as I started falling off the couch, someone caught me by the armpits and I looked up to see sonic. "huh? Oh! hey there, sorry about that" I said smiling a bit, "It's fine y/n, are you ok?" sonic said lifting me back on the couch. I nodded and felt two pairs of eyes on me, I looked over at Chris and he was giving me that face a 6th grader gives you when you tell them you have a crush.

I rolled my eyes and looked over to the over pair of eyes which was amy, I could basically see the fire coming off of them. Amy quickly looked away in annoyance and I sighed. Suddenly a weird animal flies through the window with a jetpack on and a turquoise-colored bag. Amy and Ella moved their pies out of the way so the thing could sit on the coffee table, Sonic and chairs quickly run behind the couch and I look at the two in confusion 'till they pull me behind the couch as well.

"what the hell? what are you doing-" sonic 'shh'ed me and I flicked his head before we peered ve the couch to look at the animal who I assume is a mobian. "that was a disappointing welcome, if you don't mind me saying so," the mobian said before pulling a yellow, TV FROM HIS TINY BAG!? "'got a brand new message for sonic from Dr.Eggman! So listen up good!" it said before turning the tv on.