Fierce battle! school wars

Your POV

I was eating food with Chris while Ella and Chris's butler worked around the house, Ella had just put down a bowl of fruit on the table as the phone rang. Chris's butler picked it up and I zoned out, yeah I was raised by filthy rich people but I didn't really act the way most rich people acted. I fought the kids at school had the most crapy grades ever that even God was ashamed of, and last, of all, I didn't care.

Truth be told, I don't care about many people in this god-forsaken world. I hate it here. Of course, I have some connections but other than that no one knows me in this city by my name only 'hey look! It's "Chris's bodyguard"!' "bodyguard, huh. I'm not entirely ashamed of that title" I thought rocking back and forth in my chair "it doesn't make me seem weak or anything,".

chris's butler walked into the room and hung up the phone "your father informed me to tell you both that your mother is coming to see you this afternoon" he said looking at me and Chris. Chris's eyes shined a bit more than usual "wow! Ella they're coming to see me!" he said looking at Ella with a bright smile, "what a nice surprise!" Ella said. "it's not even my birthday- uh, uh-oh" Chris's mood suddenly dropped.

"what's wrong Chris?" I asked him raising an eyebrow, "um, nothing! I'm finished with my food, can I go now?" Chris asked Ella, she nodded and Chris stood up and pulled me out of the room with him. "c-Chris what are you doing?" I asked him with my mouth full of fav/f (fav fruit). "we can't let my mom see sonic and the rest of the group" Chris said dragging me, it clicked in my head and I mentally face palmed "oh dear god, one day after another" I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about time for Chris and I to go to school so we decided to stop by gramps and the gang as they ate breakfast, they were eating those surprisingly good but dry breakfast biscuits and hamburgers that you get at school or something, it didn't look like they seemed to mind it though. "well its time for me and y/n to go to school, so I'm counting on you guys to stay out of sight when my parent show up" Chris says, "gotcha! no problem" tails says nodding. "yeah sure you can count on us" amy said putting a thumbs up.

"it won't be too long I don't think, when Chris's parents visit it's only a kiss on the cheek and a hug until they have to go back to work. I'm surprised they have the energy to walk with all that work" I say rubbing the back of my head, sonic got up and walked past me and Chris after he ate his food. "what's wrong? is he mad at us?" Chris asks confused, "oh don't mind him" amy consoles him.

"get going you two! you'll both be late for school if you both don't hustle" gramps says pointing at the clock. we both look over and our eyes widen as we look at the time "Crap! I can't get another tarty slip or I'll be suspended!" I say running out of the garage attic, I heard a scream and look up to see Chris falling towards me. I stepped out of the way as he falls to the ground "I'm ok!" he shouts and I heard the rest of the group sigh, I chuckle and help Chris up "let's get going" I say with a grin heading to the front yard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running to school when I passed by an alleyway and heard my name be called, I stopped running and looked in an ally way to see a group of wannabe cool kids from my school smoking. I rolled my eyes "what do you want now" I said putting my hands in the pockets of my skirt/pants/shorts/jacket and walking to the group, "well we were thinking" a girl in black boots, a black leather jacket, and had brown hair with the ends of her hair dyed teal started "that you could do us all a great, big old favor" she said with a grin that spelled trouble.