Amy at the beach!

Y/N POV

I and everyone were chilling in the lab, packing up the x-tornado, I was just relaxing and eating some *insert your fav snack*. We were all doing whatever till Amy got all of our attention, "The emerald coats resort sounds like the perfect place to get away from it all! you can hang out at the beach, or float in the crystal-clear ocean all day long, then dine as you watch a spectacular sunset! It sounds absolutely romantic." she said cupping her hands together "I wish we were going to the opening party!"

"We'll have fun at the Thorndyke's Villa, are you ready to go cheese?" Cream asked cheese and they chaoed in response, "I'm ready too, guys." tails said, "My flight plan will take us right to the emerald coast". "Be careful tails, and try not to let anyone see you." Chris said, "they won't have a problem as long as they stay on the grounds of the villa" gramps explained. 

"I wish I could hang out with them instead of going to the resort opening, isn't that right y/n," Chris said looking at me. "I don't really care, plus I'm probably going to just eat all the food there," I said taking the final bite of my snack, "oh come on! Grampa I don't want to go," Chris said in annoyance. "I know but your mother can't make it, so she needs you and Y/n to go in her place. Also y/n" Gramps said.

"yeah?", "you'll be doing most of the talking since you're older" gramps explained "huh!? what the hell!? You're kidding me- I- ugh" I said in shock and annoyance. "well the two of you won't have to stay long and after you can join the others at the villa." gramps said trying to reassure us "that's great! I can give you a swimming lesson, sonic" Chris said turning to sonic "you guys go on without me, I'm gonna stay right here" Sonic said with an unamused tone.

Everyone was in shock but not me I was still upset at the fact that I was required to talk to old people, "Sonic! you mean you're not coming with us?" Amy said putting her hands on her hips in a stern way. "that's right! Have fun I gotta run." Sonic said before running out of the lab, "that's weird, I wonder why sonic doesn't want to go to the emerald coast with us" Chris said scratching the back of his head.

"It must be because sonic hates water, he won't go near the ocean because he can't swim" amy explained, "makes sense," I said while getting up and popping my back. "But sonic doesn't have to swim, he could go running on the beach," tails said offering a solution, "it's not going to be as much fun without sonic," amy said.

We heard the honk of a horn and we looked over to see Mr.Tanaka and Ella calling for us saying that we'll be late if we don't leave now. "well time to go" I said grabbing the backpack that had fancy clothes in there before heading to the car, Chris trailing behind me.

"I'm so nervous," Chris said as we got into the car, "you'll be fine, If all goes wrong remember. where they serve food is the safest place, and so is the bathroom." I said patting Chris's head. "How is that suppost to help?" Chris asked, "idk but it's just a good tip".

"Master Chris and y/n, remember that you two are representing the Throndyke family on this trip," Mr. Tanaka said, "we'll do our best Mr. Tanaka," Chris said. I could tell Chris was still super nervous I dug into my backpack and gave him one of the cookies that I packed for the road, "huh, oh, thank you y/n" Chris said before nibbling on the cookie.

I sighed and used my backpack as a pillow and closed my eyes feeling the wind blow my hair and clothes in the air. I sighed and turned on some music with *whatever you want to use* and put my headphones in before closing my eyes and relaxing again.

*Timeskip*

I was changing my clothes in one of the bathroom stalls, I was trying to make myself look presentable, Chris was already out there doing whatever with Ella and Tanaka by his side so he would be fine for the time being. I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled a bit, I looked badass as hell.