Get the chaos emerald!

Third POV

Amy, sonic, cream, cheese, y/n, Chris, tails, and his grandpa were all talking in the house about the chaos emeralds and how they have disappeared everywhere. "so this chaos control created a warp in time and space and that's how you all ended up here" Chris says "I think I understand that much, but I still don't understand these chaos emeralds you all are talking about".

"you've never heard of the chaos emeralds? Boy, you guys have a lot to learn don't you?" tails says, "each chaos emerald is filled with a magical power. so you can imagine what would happen if you got all seven of them!" amy said. Chris's grandpa turns around in his chair facing all the others "but the thing in no one has ever found all seven emeralds and now it's highly improbable that anyone will ever find them" he says, "why is that?" cream asks, "well you see cream everyone of the precious chaos emeralds has disappeared" he replies.

"that doesn't mean they're gone forever" sonic said making everyone turn their head to him "anytime all seven chaos emeralds come together in one place they scatter and disappear all over again" he explains, "then that means they're still out their someplace?" Chris asks. "that's right," sonic says winking and putting a thumbs up, "at least there is some hope," y/n says putting their face in the palm of their hand.

"only we don't know where any of them are, if they're on this planet that's good. But if they're on the planet we came from we may never get home" tails says, "listen if the emeralds are somewhere on this planet, and if we find some way to locate them all maybe we can reverse the time warp. you guys will be back on your planet before you know it!" Chris says "right sonic?".

"yeah, no biggy" sonic says grinning.

________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere else in the meantime a construction worker was moving dirt into a metal bin, as he moved the next scoop of dirt a green shine came from it into the bin. Some of the dirt fell out of the scoop of dirt making the green thing shine again, it was a Chaos Emerald.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A current team started to invade Eggman's base as an authority was talking about the group, "and what about the animals?" the president said, "we have our operatives watching them as well sir, and we're disputing an undercover agent to get information on the children. if there is any unusual activity we'll know about it" the other man replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was sitting in class waiting for the teacher to start class, I was on my phone with an earbud in my left ear. Everyone was talking about the incident throughout the past three to two days, they were talking about me. Well "the person with the swords" is what they called me, I liked the attention but hated it as well because I knew they would just use me for fame.

the school you went to was a "good school" as in smart kids who are undercover delinquents, it wasn't uncommon for my school to have a least 5 fights a day. Fun fact I was a main target to the "cool kid" I guess you could say, they would always come up to me and do something to piss me off and then all hell breaks loose. I've only been caught once and that was because 5 kids jumped me, I still won the fight though.

I hear the door of the classroom open, and I and the rest of the class turn our heads in that direction. "hello students I am Mr.Watson I am the new teacher for your class" the brown-haired male said walking to the desk. One of the kids raised their hand and got called on "Mr.Watson what happened to Miss.Gladens?" she asked, "she had some family issues and had to move away from the country for a while for all I know she will be back next year" Mr.Watson answered.