Clash!! Sonic vs Knuckles

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, as I usually do, And couldn't go back to sleep. Melatonin didn't work on me anymore so I gave up in the long run.

I walked into my bathroom and looked at my nose it had a dark purple bruise on the side of it, It wasn't that big of a deal to me. The others at my school wouldn't pay attention to it if I put a bandaid on it, they'd probably think I got in another fight again "how.....inconvenient" I thought looking at myself in the mirror. I noticed a dark mark on my shoulder where Mr.Watson grabbed my shoulder, I moved my tanktop/bra/t-shirt sleeve/strap to see a black bruise the shape of fingerprints on my shoulder.

"oh what the- how did I not notice this, another bother. great"  I thought sighing, I opened the left sink drawer and took out my bandages and two bandaids. It took a second to cover the shoulder bruise but I didn't care, after putting the two bandaids on my nose and throwing away the trash from them I opened my bathroom door and sat on my bed. 

My DS was fully charged in my little backpack which was on my bedside, I opened it up and took out my sketchbook and my DS. I turned on my TV and played some random movie on the lowest volume and played some Mario on my DS to pass the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I passed out around the time the sun came up, the movie had ended and my TV was on sleep mode. I was woken up though by some banging on my door "Huh! Uh, who is it!?" I shouted at the door, "y/n it Ella, I know you never clean your room so I'm cleaning it for you!" I heard Ella shout still banging on the door.

I get up lazily and open the door "oh ok, you can come in" I say in a sluggish voice, Ella grabbed my face and moved it around in concern "oh my! y/n what happened! was it those stupid punks at your school again!" she shouted in concern after seeing the bandaid on my face and the bandages on my shoulder. my eyes widened "crap!" "i-i uh no no nothing happened I tried to get a book on a high shelf for my (insert subject) teacher at the uh- library, and I had to use a leader but fell and some books fell on my shoulder and my face," I say "that was ass-" My thoughts got interrupted as Ella sighs in reive "oh thank god, but please be more careful next time," she said. I nodded and walked off "Bye Ella!" I said waving bye to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking outside when I saw sonic, he noticed I was looking at him so I waved and he waved back at me with a smile. The interaction stopped when I heard yelling from outside, I went to the balcony sonic was at and looked over the railing to see gramps being pushed away from Chris and tails by Chris's butler. well, that wasn't his name but I rarely interact with him so I didn't really care to.

I sigh and look at sonic "I'll be back sonic ill see what's going on, they look like crackheads" I say. "ok- wait quick question" sonic says stopping me from jumping from the railing, "what is it?" I asked him, "do you know where to take a decent nap, without being interrupted," he said with slight annoyance, probably because he just woke up.

"uh, let's see, well this might be biased but you could use my room if you wanted, no one really walks in there because I don't like being bothered when I'm in my room. So it's likely you could at least get a good hour or two of sleep" I say with a smile, sonic sighs in relief "thank goodness, you can't get 10 minutes out here-" sonic got interrupted by a voice calling him.

"sonic! have you heard the news?" amy shouted, "huh?" sonic said turning to look at amy. "we're going to silver valley! how about you come along and we'll have a picnic there!" amy said putting her hands together like she was praying.