Chaos control freaks

YOUR POV:

you were doing your usual routine staying up past midnight doing whatever you could think of in that crazy head of yours. You had your TV running on low volume so you could hear it but no one else could, you were watching some random survival show until it got interrupted by an emergency broadcast.

"Attention all citizens! there is a blue hedgehog running around town at the speed of light! The police are on a high-speed chase trying to catch it! if you see it don't interact!" the news lady said as a video of a blue hedgehog running faster than Usain Bolt in the background. 

"did that lady really make that up on the spot that news report was ass- wait a sec" I stopped talking as a looked closer at the mounted TV on my wall, "he looks like me in my porcupine form- but a hedgehog obviously, but still...could he be a resent experiment? no, that can't be it G.U.N would never allow this on the news if they were and experiment." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 5 minutes till the news broadcast started and the lady said the blue hedgehog got away from the helicopter chasing them "well that's a damn shame" I said as I try to console my laughter "lost the kid in 5 minutes, that's a real damn shame". I was going to start laughing silently in my pillow so I didn't wake the others but I didn't get the chance to because the news broadcast was now showing that that S-team pursuit unit had caught up to the hedgehog.

The leader (from what I assumed) was talking to the hedgehog, it seemed to understand what the guy was saying and started smiling in the middle of their conversation but quickly ran off after one of the cars tried to run him over "well don't kill the poor guy" I muttered as I started to get intrigued by this hedgehog chase.

The chase might have just started but it felt like forever to me the blue furball was pulling tricks from his non-existent sleeves left and right one after another, I was holding my oversized cat plush in anticipation waiting to see what would happen next. I wanted that hedgehog to get away "what if they catch him and do what they did to you"  those thoughts racked my brain, it was strange considering I've never felt like this for someone before but that didn't matter to me.

I rocked back and forth hugging my knees and having my plush block my chest from them as the hedgehog get surrounded by four of the five people chasing him and jumped on one of the cars. the camera broadcasting the chase got an up-close view of the hedgehog, they turned their head to the camera with a smile "kids, don't use Formula One race cars to chase hedgehogs" they said, and then ran off.

I covered my mouth before I could let the cackle I desperately needed to let out of My system, "I-I- oh my god that was iconic, holy crap" I said still covering my mouth and looking at the TV but almost burst out laughing when I saw the furball crossing his arms and running backward seemingly making fun of the race car team. "The disrespect, oh the dis-re-spect" I shakily said as I shook my head back and forth trying to distract myself from laughing and waking up the whole house.

A couple of seconds of taunting later the leader goes full superspeed on the hedgehog and almost runs him over but he sidesteps and gains up speed. I focused intensely on the scene presented to me as I only saw a red zooming figure and then a bright blue light dash past it. I soon realized that the hedgehog would run off the unfinished road and then fall to his death but that didn't happen his momentum launched him into the sky and made the windmills spin aggressively making the town fill up with energy and making my TV hit me with a god forbidden flashbang.

After recovering and the light going down I got off of my bed and stretched "I can never go sleep after that one-" my sentence got interrupted by a massive splash near my window. "did something fall in the pool again?" I asked myself as I looked out my window to see the hedgehog in the pool!? MY POOL!?

I quickly put on my f/c slippers and head downstairs "bro what the hell-", "y/n?" I hear someone say behind me "Chris did you see it too?" I ask in a hurry trying to unlock the backdoor. "yeah they need help!" he whisper-yells in a panic, "got it!" I whisper-yell and open the door to the pool.

Me and Chris run to the pool "whos jumping in first" Chris asks me, "I am of course. you'll be there to pull me and furball up" I say stopping at the pool and taking off my slippers. "wait- furball-oh!" Chris got interrupted by my sudden movement, I dived into the pool and swam towards the obviously annoyed hedgehog. 

They look up at me in shock as a grab their hand and tuck them under my arm, I start to swim upwards with the little guy and reach my available hand to the surface only the feel the grip of Chris's hands on my forearm. Furball and I get lifted to the surface and we both gasp for air as we hit the cold wet concrete, I got up and dog shake my body so I didn't look all soaked in pool water.

"holy crap, did you like the quick dip in the water bud?" I say looking at the blue hedgehog and kneeling to him, "that was a close one huh? are you ok" Chris said with a concerned look on his face while rubbing the hedgehog's back. "Yead I'm ok, thanks a lot," the furball said looking a Chris and me, Chris looked shocked by the fact that the guy could talk "I didn't think you could talk," he said. "I'm not, what can I expect from a speedy hedgehog," I say sitting crisscross on the concrete.

the hedgehog looks at me then smiles "well I can do a lot of things" he says then looks back at Chris, "wow that's awesome- that you can talk I mean" Chris says. "my name is Christopher, and this is y/n" Chris says pointing at me and making the furball turn his head, "heya" I say waving my hand. "Do you have a name?" Chris asks, furball smiles "yeah, I have a name. my name is sonic the hedgehog," he says with a cheesy grin

1121 words

I DONT OWN SONICX