Chapter 5: A long-time crush

“Phae?”

“Uh-huh.. huh.. Aviona?”

Phae suddenly wakes up in her sleep after someone calls her name. 

“Phae, are you there? Please open the door.”

Gosh. I think it's Aviona who's calling my name. But it seems like a woman's voice I heard, and now it's a man. Maybe I'm just still sleepy. 

Okay, wait a while."

Phaedra opens the door slowly and a man who is tall, hot as fire, with eyes that look like a fox and who looks good wearing a jersey with an 11 number on it looks at her with a wide smile.

“11 is my new favorite number.”

“Huh?” The man looked so confused. 

“U-hh.. nothing. I mean, it's already 11 o'clock and I think I need to eat lunch for a while.” Phaedra was looking at her watch, and she saw that it was 11 A.M.

Phew

Phew. That's so close.

Can you please watch Aviona for a while? I'll be right back after I eat my lunch, "she added.

Please say yes, please. I'm embarrassed of myself right now.

Oh sure. "Eat well.” The man was smiling at her and waving his hand.

Gosh. Stop this, Lorcan. How can I move on to you?

“Thanks, I have to go now.”

Phaedra finally gets out of the room in which Aviona is staying for recovery.

Why is it that every time my crush goes, I look like a mashed potato? I bet he's already turned off to me.

“Phae!” someone's calling her name.

Phaedra turned around as she heard her name called, and she was taken aback by what she saw.

“You.. why are you here?”