Chapter 6: A man with purple hair

"You.. why are you here?"

Phaedra was taken aback when the man in front of her appeared. Her eyes are filled with rage for the events that happened. Aviona did something to herself as a result of this man.

"I simply want to see.."

"To see what, exactly?"

"To see Aviona," the man murmured nervously to Phaedra.

Wow. This man is truly shameless. He wants to see the condition of it after what he has done to my friend, Aviona. And what? To laugh about it?!

"Can you please leave? We're so sick of your face!"

Phaedra gives the man the satisfying eye roll that he truly deserves. Then, Phaedra walks out, and she feels confused. Why is it there are some nurses and a doctor come into the room where Aviona is and why are they in a hurry? She ran as much as she could, and she almost bumped into Lorcan.

"Hey, Lorcan! Uh-huh.. wha-what ha-happened?" Phaedra catches her breath while asking for Lorcan. She is holding her knees and breathing fast.

"Phae, calm a little bit. Okay, inhale, exhale." Lorcan tried his very best to help Phaedra to stay calm.

"Thank you. I'm better now. Now tell me."

"I'm glad you are better now so that I can tell you what happened."

"Okay, tell me right now."

"Avi is finally.."

"Finally, what?"

"Finally woke up."

"Really? You mean it?" Phaedra's eyes went big and she was looking so excited after hearing what Lorcan had said.

Then suddenly, a man approached again and said, "Really? I'm relieved. I'm so happy to know that. "

"Huh? You're still here? You must be happy, of course, after what you have done to Aviona!" Phaedra was shouting in front of the face of that man. Lorcan was on her side, stopping her from hitting that man.

"I know you're still angry at me because of what I have done. I blame myself always for what happened. I don't wish you guys to forgive me. I just want to see Aviona if she's okay so that somehow I will feel relieved before I'll going to U.S. I don't want to interrupt everything once she wakes up. I don't want her to see me again because that will bring back all the pain. Thank you guys and I am so sorry for what I have done." The man shed so much tears while saying these words to Phaedra and Lorcan and after that he walks out.

"He's the ex boyfriend of Aviona, right?"

"Yeah, he is, he's the one who caused everything."

"What's his name again?"

"Meilyr. Coming from the rich family."

"Hey, Phae. We don't know the whole story. Maybe Aviona has different reason why she do that thing that night. Don't blame it all to one person. Okay?"

"Okay. Can we now go in to see Aviona?

"Wait. I'll just ask the nurse first."

Why I feel so moved for what Meilyr, ex boyfriend of Aviona? No. I won't show any kindness or pity to that man. He's the one who caused everything. I hate him till I die.

"Phae.. they said we can take a look for Aviona but just for a few minutes because Aviona still need time to rest."

"O-okay, let's go now."

The moment they went inside the room, they saw Aviona finally opening her eyes.

"Avi.." Phaedra hugged Aviona so tight and cried like a river. "I missed you so much, Avi," she whispered.

"Why am I here? Did something happen to me?" Aviona asked Phaedra, but Phaedra didn't seem to hear her because of the loud cries of Phaedra herself. So Aviona was looking at Lorcan, her eyes looking for an answer, and eventually Lorcan saw it. "We will tell you everything after you are fully okay, Avi."

"But.. I'm okay right now. Please tell me." Aviona begs for Lorcan. Her eyes were almost crying.

"Okay, if you resisted," Lorcan puts his hands in his pocket and sighs for a moment. "Avi..the night when you celebrated your birthday.." Lorcan stopped what he was saying for a while when Phaedra shouted.

"Guys!!! Can you smell it? It smells like something is burning."

"Yeah.. I think it comes here." said Lorcan, acting that he had found something burning.

"Guys, Stop acting. Just tell me what happened on my birthday."

Lorcan and Phaedra were looking at each other, nodding and babbling with each other.

"Will we tell her or will we just wait for Auntie for this?"

"I think we need to wait for them first. It's better when it comes to them."

"But.. Aviona is insisting on us telling her what happened."

"We have no choice.. so let's just tell her."

Lorcan and Phaedra slowly stand up as they are crawling on the floor like turtles.

"Uhmm.. actually, Aviona.. on your birthday.. you attempted to.." Lorcan is unable to express himself clearly because he is preoccupied with what will happen to Aviona if she finds out what he said. But despite all that, he still tried and almost said the important word, but something interrupted him again. This time it is not Phaedra, but this time it is this strange man that is somehow familiar to him.

"I'll tell her everything." A man with purple hair appeared in front of them, wearing a long white silky sleeve.