Chapter 1

"Get your ass up, you jerk." Neel extended his feet towards his best friend Abhro and poked his thick ass. He got up from his bed in a jolt and whispered in his ear, "Bro, not gonna lie, it's fun poking your ass. Don't mind me some day pushing my long hard dick against that pretty hole between the thick ass of yours. "

Abhro was facing the window side while his friend was behind him. He turned to his friend, although his eyes were still closed, and pulled his friend's joggers ( but it turned out that he pulled his underwear too) and said, " I'm turning to the window again. Now go ahead and push it up my ass hole, my asshole."

Neel quickly pulled up his pants and started beating his friend up with his strong veiny hands screaming, "You motherfucker, who told you to pull down my pants and I'm not gonna date you in any fucking ways. Keep that in your dumbass mind."

" Who said that I'm gonna date you. Oh wait- you aren't even a date material." Abhro said with a sassy smirk wearing the 'thug life' glasses and cuddled his side pillow and turned to the window. Neel threw the pillow from his bed on his friend's face and went to the washroom for brushing his teeth.

Neel entered the washroom and closed the door. He went to the wash basin and squeezed the toothpaste on his brush. While brushing he thought in his mind, "Abhro, do you even know how much it hurts to call you 'bro'. How many more hints do I need to give you about my feelings for you? It's been so many years and you still can't read my eyes. Sometimes I wonder, a person who's been seeing me for more than 14 years can't understand my feelings for him when he knows that I'm gay, how can he crack the NEET in one attempt. Like what the fuck, are you just kidding me or playing around pretending to not understand my hints while you're actually understanding everything."

The 7 am mild warm sunrays of Rishikesh fell upon the basin mirror of the corner most room of the 2nd floor of the 3rd hostel in AIIMS, Rishikesh and reflected brightly on Neel's face. Neel sat on the toilet and remembered about the day when he first met Abhro.

As the warm bright sunrays of April entered 5 year old Neel's room, the little boy woke up from his sleep with a mirth as he saw his father coming into his room and bidding him "good morning". "Papa today I'll be going to my new school right?" The boy said with hopeful doe eyes filled with millions of stars of ambition to become a pilot like his father. Very few children are as excited as him to go to school. Mr. Abinash while switching off the AC and bringing his son towards the washroom to brush his teeth said, "Of course dear. We are going. You'll meet so many friends. You'll have so much fun." Neelabho didn't say anything but just sniggered. After packing his son's school bag, and feeding him his breakfast, Abinash went out. Mr. Abinash Choudhury, a 35 year old renowned pilot in Indigo airways, is a single father who lives with his son in the 2 BHK flat in Shobhabazar area in North Kolkata.

On the other hand, Mr. Samarendra had to work shirt and sleeve to make his son Abhro, whose petname is Gogol, go to school. He had to open the windows so that the room became warm enough for his son to wake up, but, in vain. Finally he had to literally pull his little son's legs very delicately to get him up from slumber. Fetus Gogol threw tantrums on his father and made 'Dad, I've a heart attack in my kidney' type excuse to not go to school. But he had to. It was the first day in his elementary school. Samarendra thought, "Ugh I wish I had someone to help. But anyways it's a duty of a father to do this too." And made his son ready for school with a smile on his countenance. Gogol cried all the way to school and his father had to stop the bike every 5 minutes to make him stop crying.

Reaching their school, St. Xavier , both Samarendra's and Abinash's bike stopped right in front of each other. Seeing a boy just as the same age as him, Abhro stopped crying. Perhaps he didn't want to make a fool of himself by crying, in case that new boy was his classmate, he'd tell everyone "Abhro is a cry baby" , and he can't let that happen at any cost. Neel climbed down from the bike on his own and went to Abhro and held out his hand to help him climb down. He was reluctant to take help from him but realising that he's quite short to climb down on his own like the other boy did, he held Neel's hand and climbed down. The fathers were happy that the children had become friends on their own. They were a little bit relieved. Suddenly Gogol extended his thumb to Neel. He reciprocated by interlinking his thumb with Abhro's. Their eyes spoke "We are friends now hehe :]".

The school gate opened and the two boys held each other's hand and walked into the school compound bidding goodbye to their fathers. While walking towards the school building, Neel said, "What's your name?" Abhro said with a chesire, " My name is Abhro Roy. But you can call me Gogol. What is your name? "

" Neel Choudhury. But you can call me anything you like. I like people giving me new names. Hey can I say something? "

" Yes"

" I don't have a mother. I have only father."

" Haha. Same Neel . But my father loves me equal to any parents love their child."

" Same. We are best friends then."

" Yess"

Both of their countenances shone in the dazzling sunshine falling upon their face.

Gogol startled Neel by opening the washroom door.

"Bitch how did you come inside?" Neel gave out a loud yell.

" You did't close the door properly and I've a bad urge to pee. Now move lemme pee."

"Ewww. Just tell me already that you wanna see me naked. It would've been easier. Now I can't move. I'm pooping. I'll move only when I'm done with shitting down."

" You keep shitting down then. I'm going to the next room to pee."

" What if they are having the same problem too? "

" Why? Do you want me to pee here? Or do you just want to see my dick? "

" Who's interested in your small dick duh? "

" That's dick shaming bruh"

" Just kidding. Wait a minute. You go outside. I'm almost done. I'll just clean up and I'll go out. "

" Okayy. But do fast. "

" Yup. Now you get lost. "

They both stuck out their tongues teasing each other.

After sorting out their confusion of who'll pee or who'll poop first, they got ready in a formal white shirt and black pants, a grey and white striped tie, and a white coat giving them the real medical students vibes and went out for their class.