Chapter 7.2 Ⓜ️

Abhro had hardly opened the door and switched on the lights in the room after entering when Neel ran towards him hugging him from the back and snuggling into his neck tickling Abhro.

" Happy Birthday, babe" Neel said with his hands wrapped around Abhro's waist and chin rested on his shoulder and love-staring into Abhro's eyes. Abhro parted his lips and took Neel's in between his and sucked it in his mouth pleasingly, with his tongue licking Neel's lips like a delicious icecream.

"This is how boyfriends thank for a birthday wish. " Abhro said with a smirk.

It takes only a moment to unleash the inner dominant alpha of Neel who swiftly came in front of Abhro and pushed him on to the soft bed pinning his hands above his head with his one hand checking him out from top to bottom as if Abhro was a notice and the bed was a notice board. The other hand pulled Abhro's face near Neel's to indulge themselves in another paradisiacal kiss. Their mouths intertwined just like their fingers. Neel trailed his kisses down along the chin, neck and the chest making Abhro arch his back while biting his bottom lip. Neel began unbuttoning the shirt and when he was midway, he said, " This is how boyfriends gift birthday presents." and immediately torn off the rest of the buttons which fell on the floor rhythmically exposing the bare chest and abs of his boyfriend, only to himself. He gave hickeys all across the naked body and then pulled both of them out of their shirts.

Neel got down from the bed and went towards the side drawer to take out the condoms, lube, cock ring vibrator and the kinky cat ears and cat tail buttplug and threw them on the bed and sat after opening his pants and boxers. He sat spreading his legs showcasing his hard erect dick. There was only silence and erotic exhales in the room until Neel spoke in an intimidating tone, "Turn yourself into a pussy and crawl to me."

Abhro sat up, turned to face Neel and put on the cat ears, undressing his bottom making his erection pop out like a jumping spring chicken. He turned his back towards him and shook his booty sluttily in order to show his daddy how he put the tail in him. He lubed the buttplug and slowly his excited butthole consumed the whole of it. Neel couldn't help himself but spank those pair of soft big ass cakes making them red as if it's a bit overbaked. The pussy shook his ass more vigorously titillating the owner and making him go feral so much so that he started eating up those cakes with his tongue and teeth. While eating, his hands were busy squeezing the pussy's tits and pinching the nipples.

Once the pussy's cakes were done eating, he turned around to crawl to his owner, who was stroking his long dick to be sucked off by the pussy. He grabbed the pussy's nape and pushed it down to take the whole length of him in his mouth. As his dick was sucked and licked by the continuous frantic movement of the pussy's head, Neel did not forget to appreciate how well his baby was doing. " You take me so well, baby."

" Baby, being the birthday boy, can I ask a thing from you?"

" Of course, sweetheart."

" Can I handcuff you at the bed poles please?"

Neel paused for a second and said, " They are in the drawer. Go and take it. " with a cocky smirk.

Abhro took them out and cuffed Neel's hands while singing big boy. Neel was watching all of this with that same smirk. We stan a consistent king. Abhro came back and continued giving blowjob until the erection enlarged even more giving Neel the hardest times not to cum.

" Pussy, look at me. Suppose, I was a horse, would ya still want to be a cat or-"

" Your horseman, daddy."

Hardly had the words escaped from Abhro's mouth when his tongue contested in a fight with Neel's. He slowly pulled the tail out of himself and adjusted himself to ride his horse. When he was about to be penetrated, Neel interrupted by saying, " Put on the condom on my dick and attach the c-ring vibrator to yours. Make sure, it's tip is right on your glans, a'ight? And hand me the remote. " Pussy carried out all the orders like an obedient slutty beta in heat sub.