Chapter 7.1

"Hey, I'll just go to the washroom, hm.", Neel said and went up to the door which was in the opposite direction of washroom, but, Abhro being deeply engrossed in study didn't even notice this fact. Neel opened the door and let in Shubhang, Harsh and Sakshar. They walked silently on their toes following Neel, who quickly stood behind Abhro and wrapped his neck with his arms, while resting his chin on his head. Neel bent forward in a way to kiss when suddenly Shubhang came and blindfolded Abhro. He threw his feet frantically while his hands were being handcuffed right after.

"What the fuck are y'all up to?" Abhro said, almost yelling.

" Nothing much. We've planned a little surprise. Well, happy birthday, sweetheart!" Sakshar told while ruffling Abhro's cushiony hair.

Shubhang wished by smothering kisses all across his face. Harsh pulled Abhro's cheeks and played with them for a while babying a 19 year old fine ass grown up man. Neel watched everything like a proud dad.

"Where's the big doe-eyed dickhead?" Abhro asked referring to Nishant.

" He's rizzing with his new chick" Shubh answered." You see his chicks change every week." Abhro nodded in agreement. "Oh there he is!", Neel said.

"Happy Birthday circle circle", the hyped boy of the squad said to announce his arrival. "Thank you, but, why 'circle circle'" Abhro said in a curious tone. " Look, oh, you're blindfolded so you can't see, nevermind, listen up. Your pet name is Gogol which is homophonic to GolGol which translates in English to "circle circle". Simple, right? As of now, Harsh, free his hand and lemme give him his present." His obedient younger brother did as he was instructed. Nishant took the sling of the bag and put it on Abhro's shoulder and opened his blindfold. The birthday boy squealed out of rhapsody.

"Good lord! It's the same guitar which I had shown Neel so many months ago! Oh my- thank you so much guys. This is absolutely overwhelming." Abhro began tearing up already but continued unpacking the guitar from the bag and caressing every edge on it, "You know, on my 5th birthday, my dad had bought me a lil acoustic guitar. It was because of him, I learnt to play it and soon grew fond of it. But it's the first time he's not there beside me on my birthday." He looked up to his friends and asked benignly, "Can we facetime him please?" How could someone deny those watery puppy boba eyed 5 year old kid trapped in a 19 year old man.
Everyone pat his back, or brushed their fingers through his hair, gave him forehead kisses or rubbed his palm to stop the tears from flowing out of eyes. No one can deny how much his heart longed to see his father more than his desire for the guitar.

Abhro called up his father and introduced his friends to him. Nishant's bubbly mischievous character developed a great bond with the middle aged man who loved kids around him. They cleared off the study table and placed the cake on it, lighting up the candles of 1 and 9.

Shubhang whispered in Abhro's ears teasingly with a smirk, "It's a blueberry cake. You know right, blueberries are well famous aphrodisiacs. Also, it's similar to your boyfriend's name." Abhro nudged him with his elbow making him let out an   "ouch" sound.

Everyone was enjoying so much during the whole time. Their faces were brighter than the full moon and the black veil sprinkled with diamond like sparkling glitters like sky together. Their laugh had the joy as that of an infant without any woes. Their hearts were sewed with one unbreakable string which was to last till infinity.

After everything was done, Sakshar told, "Guys I'm so sorry but can I leave? I, um, you see, have a date tonight. This is the first date I'm ever going to and I'm hella nervous and I don't wanna be late too."

"Don't be so reluctant, brother. You can definitely ask my big bro for more dating tips. Be yourself. Be confident. That's all. You'll have an amazing night ahead. All the best!" Harsh replied while patting his back to comfort and reassure him.