Chapter 2

As Neel was about to enter his classroom, a senior came in front of him and blocked his way. As a traditional rule, freshers are ought to speak to their seniors with due respect and with their eyes looking down and never meeting theirs until and unless asked to. Neel and Abhro followed that. The senior growled, "Hey you freshies, don't you dare ever check out on Naina. She's mine. And if you try to do so, you don't even know what's gonna be the consequences." Neel muttered to himself, "Abbe Kabir Singh ki aulad!"
" Tune kuch kaha be? ( Hey! Did you say anything?)"  The senior scowled at him.
Neel quickly shook his head and denied. His breath hitched thinking if the senior really heard what he said. Abhro could feel his friend panicking and hence he clutched his hand and tried to comfort him. The senior went on his own way.

Both of them gave off a big sigh of relief. Abhro silently yelled at Neel, "Dude who the fuck told you to say that right then. You could have said it to me in class. But no, you're risk's lover, so you will make yourself fall in trouble for which I'll fall too. Do you know what would have happened if he would have heard it?" Neel made a 'I know it was my bad but I'm not gonna apologise to you but actually I'm sorry' face and said, "Yeah yeah I know. I couldn't control myself." Both of them frowned at each other and entered the class. They sat somewhere in the middle.

During the break after the first class, Abhro streched himself on his chair and while sitting properly again, he said,
" Dude KinnPorsche is starting today. You're gonna watch it with me right?"

Neel, while brushing his hair with his fingers said with a sassy smirk, "Nah. I'm gonna watch it with my boyfie."

" Then you can't watch that series in this life. Better luck next time." Abhro said with a sarcastic face and blinking his eyes continuously to make it even more satirical. "But if you want, I can be your boyfriend. Well, I'm a bi. So what's the problem."

Neel was in a ambivalent condition. He could neither deny this golden opportunity of making his crush his boyfriend nor could he accept that or else he'd fall for him harder but Abhro will still bestfriend-zone him which will gnaw Neel from inside. Being solely under the influence of his fiendish subconscious, Neel said, "No. Thank you very much." Neel gulped after he said this. Did he really reject him? Shit!

"If you want, you can rethink again. Cause if you deny once more, I'm really not gonna let you watch it at any cost. And after that don't tell me. Well, you can watch it on your own too. But considering you're very horny the whole day, you'd have better experience if you'd watch it with me. Now it's your decision." Abhro shrugged and looked around.

This time, Neel didn't reply spontaneously but thought over for nearly a minute and said, "Okay. I'll let you be my boyfriend."

"Good then. You'll have a nice trip to Hongkong tonight."

"That's not what I signed up for."

"But you gave me the permission to be your boyfriend. I've all the right to give you all the happiness I can give."

"Wait. Are. You. Dead. Serious?"

Abhro burst out in a laughter and said, "You know me for 14 years and then you're asking if I'm serious or not? Like how can ya even imagine Abhro Roy to be serious for even a millisecond. Dude I was just kidding."

" Fucking knew it."

They returned to hostel at around 5 pm. The evening sky was purple shaded with clouds tinted in distorted red sunrays floating. The sun was almost about to set. Cold breeze was blowing making the rustling sound of leaves quite loud in the silent backyard of the hostel. The two friends have a small evening walk there everyday after classes.

After they freshened themselves up, they went downstairs to the canteen to have their snacks and again came up to their room. Without anymore wastage of time they sat for studying and talked to each other for the first time in a while only at dinner time. Since they were to watch the first episode of 'Kinn Porsche: The series ( La Forté)', and they didn't have enough time to waste as well, they brought their dinner in their room. Abhro searched it up on Google and clicked the play button. Their hands were working in eating too.

As one of the iconic scenes of this episode, where Kinn and Porsche were fighting but mostly Porsche attacking Kinn's dick ruthlessly, came, Neel felt nostalgic how they used to fight like this, ( not really attacking their dicks but just like young boys fight with their friends). He remembered how they protected the other from getting bullied. For example, when they were in class 3. Gogol got bullied by his classmates for being a short heighted boy and everyone called him "shorty". Naturally, it will hurt anyone especially when the person is just a 9 year old little kid with a flower like soft heart, who's very sensitive and sentimental. Neel had complained it to the teacher and also explained his pal how it was not his fault to be a "shorty". When Abhro had narrated it to his father, he had said, "You're lucky enough to find a friend like him. Protect him at all costs. Stay beside him at his worst. And rejoice with him at this best. It's okay if he protects you but you need to protect yourself too. He'll not be there everywhere to help you out." Young Gogol nodded his head like an obedient boy. There was another time in class 7, when there was a skit on mother's day and the teacher selected them to act in the skit. But their classmates tryannized them "You guys don't even have a mother. What will you act there? I swear you'll just screw it up."and laughed them off. This time Abhro, remembering his father's words, came forward and said, " Our father is our father and mother, simultaneously. If we are happy with what we have you don't need to butt into our lives. Keep that in your dumbass mind." And not letting their teacher down, they acted gracefully with all the exact emotions and feelings required and received the deserved appreciation, and even more when they " don't have a mother".

Suddenly, Neel felt a spank on his ass. He was startled which helped him get out of his reverie. Abhro was rubbing his 20 cm long hands on Neel's hella thick, round, yet soft ass and giving a wry smirk. "Do ya wanna try fighting like 'em some day?" He said.

"Bruh, which flirtatious ghost has possessed you! Like why the fuck are you flirting with me since morning? Are you okay! Do I need to call for a docto- oh wait- we ourselves are gonna be a doctor. Whatever. What happened to you?" 

" Bro bro I'm absolutely okayyyyy. I was just teasing you dude. Why are you becoming so hyped up everytime? "

" You won't know." Neel said this loudly, while in his mind he said, " When your crush will do these to you, then you'll know, duh." 

They switched off the laptop as soon as the episode ended. After cleaning their plates, they called up their father as a matter of daily routine. They had a very normal conversation and again sat for studying till late night.