Chapter 4.1

Two days later, Saturday. When Abhro was about to enter his classroom and make himself settled, he heard Neel calling out his name. As he looked up, he saw him waving at him smilingly. "Suddenly what happened to him?", Abhro thought. He smiled and waved back but neither of them made an effort to start a conversation. During the lunch break, when both of them were to get out, Neel again called him from the back and ran towards him such that he decelerated at such a perfect timing that he stopped running by hugging Abhro. He was kinda startled at such unusual behaviour.

"Hey Abhro! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. What 'bout you?"

" I'm good too. What I was telling you is that, I'm sorry for that day and I mean it."

" Neel, how many times do I need to tell you that you don't need to apologise to me for that. I understand there's something bothering which you're hesitating to tell me and that's okay because being your bestfriend doesn't mean I need to know everything, you should be given your own space as well."

" Umm thanks. By the way, do you wanna go out for a drink with me tonight? "

" Nope."

" Why? "

" I'll go out only when you are back to the Neel I know. I don't know this Neel with whom I'm talking right now. My best friend is the one who curses after saying every fucking word, calls me names, for fun though, slaps my back, always loses in claw fight, has a very bad smelly fart, very picky about food and bed, a nerd, genius, funky, cool, hot, sexy, horny 25/8 and last but not the least very much gay, which I absolutely love."

" What an ass!"

" Let's have vodka tonight", Abhro said winking.

Neel was this close to freak out and creep out everyone with his shriek. " ARE. YOU. FUCKING. DEAD. SERIOUS?", he said stressing on every word.

Abhro said nothing just smirked and pulled him close and began walking in the corridor holding his hands heading towards the Food Plaza. He played with his fingers, especially wrapping his fingers around Neel's middle finger and clenching it tightly. Both of them kept smiling and Neel became a red rose.

His heart was like: I'm tired saumersaulting everytime this dumbass's eyes meet my love's eyes, but nevermind, I'm gon' continue my saumersaults. BYE!

And his adrenaline be like : my resources are almost to run out but nevermind, I'm gonna continue running even if I need to borrow my resources from someone.

Abhro's raphe nuclei be like: I feel like I'm secreting a new type of serotonin today. Okay, I've done this job quite a few number of times, considering the very less number of times this asshole was happy so that I could produce serotonin because he mostly stays like a depressed shit, but I love how much happy he is today. For the first time, I can secrete it as much as I want skskskkks.

After the class got ended, they went back to their room; Neel and Abhro together in their own room. Before entering their hostel, they talked to Sakshar and told him that Neel was feeling better then, and he would like to come back to his room. Sakshar, without any delay, switched back to his own room.

When Abhro had gone for a warm shower after class, Neel went shirtless and started freaking out even though he was shivering in cold. Before he came back, he put on his shirt again. "Or Abhro might want to fuck me right now and here, but I wanna save it up for tonight.", he thought.

After the kiss, when Neel saw Abhro shirtless for the first time, he was about to faint, thinking how can a man be so hot, and for what.

" I know I'm hot, bae", Abhro said while slipping into his pair of pants.