Chapter 6 Ⓜ️

As NeelAbhro entered their classroom and made themselves seated near their friends who were the so called "backbenchers" not in regards of academics but in attitude, the squad smirked together for they were excited to hear about last night's happenings. Unfortunately, they had no story to hear as they didn't do anything except for cuddling under blanket, playing with the other's hair, making out and sleeping. They sighed. "Ugh. I thought we'd have some hot tea. Nevermind I'll have it from the cafeteria in the next break.", Nishant said.

" Abhro didn't you use to play guitar and compose songs too in your childhood? You told us about it once. So didn't you write any for Neel?" Harsh asked.

" Umm I'm kinda working on it. Just wrote the first stanza." Abhro replied.

" Mind giving us a spoiler?" Shubhang said.

" It's a sappy song though. Anyways I'm texting y'all except Neel on WhatsApp. Check it there. Let it be a surprise to Neel." Abhro said and texted
"Look into my eyes babe
I ain't doin' fine
Lemme be by your side
And tell me "you're mine""

Everyone gave him a creepy grin and Neel was scowling at him all the time. Professor came in the interim. When they stood up to greet him, NeelAbhro sitting at the extreme last bench and having no one behind them, Neel clutched Abhro's ass and and spanked it silently after which his hand moved front lingering on the crotch. His fingers moved on Abhro's dick like playing a piano, titillating him. They exchanged glances and realised how deeply they were in love because they could see their lover's eyes in the reflection of their own eyes in their lover's eyes. Neither of them has perhaps ever looked into anyone's eyes so deeply like this. They badly wanted the class to end cause they couldn't hold back themselves to kiss the fuck outta each other; eating the other out as if they were beasts hungry for hundreds of centuries. Soon their manifestation came true. As soon the professor left the room, they ran towards washroom ( nature's call you see ;) ). Luckily, this time too, there was no one in the washroom and they could easily sneak into one room together. These gays know how to lock doors ( thanks to the tutorial on YouTube though #no_paid_promotion ).

They waited for some sonic moments when Abhro initiated the kiss and Neel went with the flow. They sucked the lips tenderly, doing little tongue plays on the roof of the mouth tickling the other but they were enjoying it honestly. Suddenly Neel pulled out of the kiss and aggressively slamming Abhro on the wall, pinning his hands above his head with one hand while grabbing his dick with the other, Neel's tongue fenced militantly with all his might against Abhro's as if his rent was due. They took breath while the kiss was still ongoing, not letting go of each other, both in regards of hands and mouth. Neel gradually came closer to Abhro and eventually adhered Abhro to the wall with his own body. Neel's head moved down kissing Abhro's long neck. " Your beta pheromone is too strong baby. But I absolutely love it." Neel said with a low intimidating voice. He licked and sucked it with utmost zeal making Abhro go in a world of rhapsody. Even Neel sniffing Abhro's wild orchid cologne sent chills down Abhro's spine as well as butterfly zoo in tummy. Neel kept on sucking and softly biting Abhro's neck which clearly implied his intentions of giving him a hickey. Abhro whispered while biting Neel's ear, " Go ahead with the hickey, I don't mind. Make sure that it gets hidden by my shirt's collar." Hardly had Abhro uttered these words, when Neel, with the avidity of his inner Asmodeus came up to the surface to give him a hickey. He kept piercing his teeth softly into Abhro's neck but somehow he couldn't make the tiniest mark on his skin. Neel said, "Baby, did you just turn into a vamp? Why can't I mark you ugh." Abhro have a silent lustful chuckle and sucked Neel's lip for the last time in a while and prepared to go out or they'll be late for the next class. They pressed each other's shirt with hand so as to avoid anyone's suspicion.

The rest of the class hours went pretty normal. Although normal for this chaotic squad implied random spank, fruity gays with flirty gaze, calling each other by the worst curses in history, Nishant's dad jokes, Shubhang's nerdness and Harsh's not-so-necessary philosophy.