Chapter 4.2 Ⓜ️

Abhro took off his and his bae's hoodies and pushed him and dropped him on his bed. He leaned upon him for a kiss but something electrified him and he didn't do what he was supposed to do. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, initially looking at his own bare chest and when he was near his abs, he looked at Neel with his captivating eyes.

"How savouring he looks, oh God!", Neel said aloud.

When Abhro was still left with one button, Neel pulled him towards himself and opened the button agressively, throwing away the shirt off his body. Neel widened his legs and fitted Abhro, who was standing but his body was on top of Neel, between those 36 inches legs. Neel touched Abhro's bare shoulder and could feel Abhro's nipples getting hard against his own chest. Both of their hearts were thumping with enthrallment. Abhro unbuckled the bottom's ( at least bottom for now) belt and pulled down his jeans and shorts. Both of them smirked hard at the sight how hard Neel's erection had become.

Abhro grabbed the aroused cock in his own 20 cm long hands and pressed it hard, making Neel moan out loud. Abhro shut Neel's mouth and caressed the latter's cock with his long fingers. It was already dripping in wetness. He quickly wanted to get up but couldn't because he was tangled by Neel's legs such that Neel swiftly changed places. Neel himself got up to bring the lube from the shower.

Abhro kept gawking at Neel's ass and the dangling cock. He took deep breaths for the internal screaming going on inside him. Did he ever think that he'd be fucking his best friend and that too willingly? Neel came back in half a minute or so while he had his seductive eyes upon Abhro. He threw the lube on the table between the two beds.

Crawling on the bed and crouching over Abhro's waist, he kissed his belly very tenderly and whispered while his nose was smooching the belly button, "Undress me baby."

The deep sexy voice sent shivers down Abhro's spine. He bit his lips and fortuitously pulled the bedsheets and Neel's tongue had began its foreplay on Abhro's nipple after it trailed along the sternum and gave hickeys all along the way. Neel's hands were resting right beside Abhro but now it took Abhro's hands and made him unbutton his shirt.

Abhro understood his assignment and first, pulled Neel closer to him so that his 7 inches long dick caressed his waist line. While Neel grabbed Abhro's one shoulder and the other hand was busy naked-ing the bottom, Abhro slid off the shirt off Neel's body.

Abhro went in for another agressive obsculate, sucking Neel's bottom lips hard making it red ; the kiss was so aggressive that even lions at their cruelest state will not be half as aggressive as them. Neel had barely twirled his tongue on the glans when he could already feel his bottom precumming.

"Hold your cum baby, pull yourself together. It's not even started yet.", Neel said and smirked.

He cupped the cock in his thick long tongue and and put almost the whole length of it into his mouth up to the throat, thrusting his mouth into the cock very fast gagging himself. He grabbed Abhro's waist for more support and pushed him inside his mouth. His tongue never stopped teasing the glans. Abhro teased his own nipples and moaned.

His chest and belly squeezed everytime Neel thrusted. When he was almost on the verge of cum, Neel withdrew his mouth.

"Ugh baby. Don't tease me like this.", Abhro said.

Neel remained silent for a while when he pulled Abhro down till the edge of the bed and flipped him to lay him on his stomach. He spread his legs and could see how open the anus was.

"What a pretty asshole you have, asshole. I would have really missed out on some of the great wonders of the world if I hadn't had fucked you. You never told me you possessed such a rich property."