III

~Reinhard's P.O.V~
I woke up again... after a long time of sleep. I can only put it into words like that. I've been staying with this girl, Natalie and I still can't believe how similar she looked like my old best friend. Not just her appearance, but her manners, how she talks, and her personality... all of it reminds me of the Administrator.

Though Natalie has been helpful for me. She's been helping me adapting and I'm surprised that she had the patience. Most of the modern technologies are easy to understand. "Just a bit sophisticated." Said Natalie and she told me it was quoted from her sister. I believe her name is Darky, a short from Darkwood and if I remember... it is a type of ebony tree.

Natalie also explained everything happened after my death. Operation Barbarossa, Valkyrie, the end of the second war with many of my superiors either killed themselves or trialed. When I asked about the Reichsführer, she was very dismissive about it. I could tell that reaction but I'm not sure if I can use the same thing again. Then I was told about the Cold War. The country was split in two, just like in a tug of war. It was horrific.

Today, I was pulled along to run errands. I suppose it's better than being left in boredom in the apartment. Natalie said that it's good for me to know the current outside world. "Why aren't we travelling with your car?" I asked. "I rather walk to town... it's nice." She simply answered. "And it's close so don't expect me to spoil you or becoming your escort." And added.

Both of us walked to a market to do grocery shopping. I thought Natalie was going to buy just for herself but I was surprised when she asked what I would like. "You know what?" I looked at her. "You're right about bringing the car...". "I told you so!" she chuckled in embarrassment, admitting that I was right. I asked if there's still anything more on her list and Natalie said there's another place to go.

"Alright... you are going back to put these first then take the car.". "Yes, Obergruppenführer..." she half exasperated. Both of us walked back to Natalie's apartment to drop off the groceries. "Where are my keys? Found it!" why did I find that adorable? After finding the keys, Natalie and I had a small bickering on who was going to drive. She asked me to drive as an additional lesson but I insisted for her to do it.

"And don't you dare on tricking me again." I firmly pointed and she backed off. "Okay, okay." The decision was made and drove to town. "I'm sorry for earlier... it's a habit." I apologized for ordering her. "And I'm sorry for messing with you. It's a habit too." She also apologized. "We're even" and added. I found myself smiling from it.

Natalie drove to a place and parked the car in front some sort of a building. "Where are we?" I asked. "A place to get you some supplies." She vaguely answered. "I don't have much to lend you... except that Kraftwerk tee." Now I understand. "How did you get that anyway?" I asked while walking. "I attended a convention with my friends last year and I won that." She explained. I asked again from what she won and she answered, "I won that from a trivia game. Glad that I know about early electronic music." Natalie sounded proud with herself.

Then a blast of air hit my face when walking in the building and I felt a little cold. "Here..." Natalie passed me her scarf. "I told you to bring this." she reminded. I didn't say anything and took the scarf. We walked to a moving staircase and it startled me. "It's okay." She reassured me. "Just follow my lead." And smiled. Natalie stepped forward and I carefully followed and we were ascending. "You got it." I almost lost my balance.

"See? It wasn't that hard." Her smile was still there after we reached the upper level. "It should be around this floor..." and Natalie pulled me to a clothing store. We picked out some clothes and apparently, she understands men's fashion better. I guess that explained her style. "How about you try these?" she excitedly shoved the clothes she picked out. "Are you sure?" I hesitated. "I'm sure you'll look good on these!" she pushed me in the changing room.