part 2

~Darky's P.O.V~
"Natalie!". "Darky!" two voices called us at the same time and it surprised us. "Wagh!". "Argh! The light!!" I heard Natalie grunting and growling from her room. Never wake her up by turning the lights on. I rubbed my eyes and it was Klaus on the door. Hardy must've woken up Natalie then I heard a muffled 'ouch'. "Raaaaaay!!" Natalie wailed.

I looked outside and Hardy was I think thrown a pillow from across Natalie's room. She is surprisingly strong first thing in the morning. "I thought I told you not to wake me up like that!" I giggled from Natalie's complaint. It's always fun when my sister is home. "Morning, Klaus! Morning, Hardy!" I greeted the two and Natalie finally walked out her room, definitely annoyed.

Both Klaus and Hardy then pushed me and Natalie to the dining/kitchen and I think they prepared breakfast for us. It looks really fancy. Me and Natalie sat down and Natalie poured tea as usual then we had breakfast. "Did you make all of this, Ray?" Natalie asked Hardy and he said that Klaus also helped. "Since when the two of you became best friends?" she asked again with her usual tone while eating.

"Since last night." Klaus answered with a smug and Natalie rolled her eyes, "Of course...". Me and Natalie finished eating and we washed our plates. Hardy insisted us to let him and Klaus clean it but Natalie insisted back for both of us to do it ourselves.

~Natalie's P.O.V~
Darky and I got changed after shower and apparently, Klaus and Ray became best friends. What a great surprise by waking my sister and I up like that... though it has been a long time since I smacked someone with a pillow. Ray definitely deserved it for waking me up like that. "Right!" I started. "What do you guys want to do today?" I asked. I want them to decide what to do today.

"We could just show Reinhard how we run the shop and he can help... organize?" Klaus gave his suggestion and Darky just agreed as usual. Ray then suggested for the four of us to retrace Wolf's steps before he died. "I found your notes about it and since we're in Lüneburg, I thought it would be a great idea." And he bragged that I'm a local historian for the four of us and Klaus complained, "I'm right here too, Reinhard...". Ray still doesn't know that Klaus is also well versed about the party.

"Well... how about we visit the tourist spots here in Lüneburg? And yes, we'll end the day to the Neuhaus." I came up with an idea and honestly, Darky and I never really checked most of the spots here. "Oh, yeah! You two haven't visited that museum again, right? Rather than we go to the other one." Except Klaus though I've been to that fancy sauna a couple of times. "Salt..." I pointed, referring to one of the museums and all of us agreed. Klaus also agreed to end the day to visit the Neuhaus. That's the only place the three of us are very familiar with.

The four of us exited the shop and I threw my car keys to Klaus after locking the front door. "You guys sit in front while we're at back." I was still annoyed with the surprise wake up and hopped in the back seat with Darky. I still want to have some more sleep. I told Ray that Klaus can be a better escort for him if he wants. "I won't mind that at all." Klaus replied with a smug and I knew he would say that. He'll without question gave his loyalty to Ray just how it would like back in the day.

Klaus started the car and drove. The first destination was the East Prussian Regional Museum. Darky ever visited the place during her school fieldtrip and asked me to go there again so I can experience the place myself. I hope I can contain my excitement on this trip. We arrived and the museum wasn't as crowded as I expected. We went in to buy the tickets after Klaus parked the car. The first thing we saw was the taxidermy and the collection exhibition. I love visiting museums.

While the collection exhibition was about antiques and relics while the taxidermy was actually hunting prizes and other wild hunters you would see when you go sniping moose, bison and deer. There were also stuffed hawks, crows, wolves and a lynx. It's a wild cat. Ray asked me to take a picture with one of the wolves. He said it was a reference but I don't think the joke was funny but at least he's having fun with my old camera. Darky then asked Ray to take a picture of her with a small herd of deer.