Episode 2 (1/2)

Sometime before Kyo arrived at the island.

"Hm... it's been a long time since I've been here.." a young blonde boy said, looking up at the castle.

"Are you the Silver Sabelum wizard?" Asked the guard.

"Yes.. Akito Kageyama." The boy wore a plain white t-shirt, a black choker and shorts with sneakers.

"I'm here about the break in."

The guard took him inside to speak with the king and queen who informed him about the intruder.

"A girl with a pink cloak and long white hair..? I understand."

----

Akito observed the archives, checking if any kind of clue was left behind, unfortunately, there was nothing to be found. The boy headed out side to the forest and found various soldiers.

"It's dangerous here.. I request you all leave.." He told them, heading in.

"We can't! As soldiers of our king and queen we must not run!"

"Throwing away your lives... how strange..." Akito muttered to himself, such selflessness was always weird to him, he sees it in his guild all the time when working as a team but even so he still can't grasp the concept.

He never found it foolish, just... strange.

Akito motioned for the soldiers to step back. "Ice Breath Frozen Fog."

Akito inhaled and blew a frozen guest of wind at the forest, this was his attempt at luring out anyone in it by nearly freezing them.

After blowing for a few moments, he quickly created a wall of ice, blocking an incoming attack.

"Hey, that's pretty cold."

Emerging from the trees was a boy with black hair and red eyes.

"I guess you're looking for the intruder?" He asked. "Looks like you found her accomplice, I am Kenji Onizuka, a proud member of Revenant Beasts. And you will all die here~"

In what felt like almost an instant, Kenji's shadow extended like spears, going around the ice wall Akito created and expanded, heading for him and all the soldiers.

Akito quickly created a dome of ice, protecting everyone, he then emerged from it, blitzing Kenji.

"Coming at me head on? How foolish~" Kenji launched his shadow at the boy charging for him.

Akito created an ice pillar to launch himself into the air. "Ice-Make: Ice Bombs."

Akito created multiple balls of ice, raining them down on Kenji.

The red eyed boy covered himself in a shield, using his shadow. "Gonna have to do much better than that, I expect more from you."

While still protected in his shield, he made a small hole to see through, launching his shadow above to strike Akito in midair.

"Ice Body."

Due to being unable to properly dodge Akito took the devastating hit, getting impaled. However, he didn't bleed or make any kind of reaction. His body however, cracked, half of it shattering like glass.

This surprised Kenji slightly. "What the.."

Before he had time to process anything the rest of Akito's body shattered and the shards, launched right into the hole of the shield like dome he was hiding in.

The shards spun around Kenji violently, slightly cutting up his body.

"Annoying." Kenji's shadow swirled around him like a mini twister, blowing the ice away.