Episode 6 (1/?)

-Sy and Kyo-

"The Blood Witch... to think someone like her would show up here..." Kyo said, both he and Sy sweating heavily as they tried to gain control of their breathing.

"You two seem nervous... should I help you relax?" Yutsuko asked.

The question was clearly rhetorical but the two Fairy Tail wizards couldn't even answer as they were both suddenly full of holes, like they were shot by very thin bullets they couldn't even see.

Their blood spilled out of them as they fell to their knees, looking at the cold eyed woman before them.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Sy and Kyo gasped simultaneously, pulled back into reality.

"W-what was that...?" Sy muttered, biting his lower lip.

'I saw my own death..'

That one thought went through both of their minds as they weren't aware of just how afraid they were. The two had such an intense fear they imagined their own deaths at the same time.

Yutsuko hadn't moved an inch as she gazed upon them, a small smile beginning to form her face.

"Oh, are you two afraid?"

The woman got no response as she revealed eight tubes of blood strapped to her thigh.

"You should be, now then... die."

Yutsuko opened the tubes and the blood floated up, making multiple droplets.

"Bloody Needles."

Thin spikes extended from the droplets of blood, heading at Sy and Kyo at incredible speed.

They two jumped out of the way and quickly racked their own brains to snap out of the fear.

"We have to fight!" Kyo launched spears of ice at Yutsuko but she used the blood to form a wall to protect herself.

"Wait, Kyo. We'll hit the hostages, we can't use long range attacks." Sy told him.

"Tch, but we can't use close range either, besides she hasn't even moved so she's in complete control right now," Kyo glared at the completely calm woman, trying to think of a plan.

"Let me make this clear, I am only holding back to let you run... I could kill you both with ease.."

Yutsuko was correct on her statement, she wasn't coming off as cocky or anything of the sort, her mere bloodlust was enough to make the two men imagine dying by her hands.

In all honesty the two would rather run but they had a mission to fulfill.

"Your kindness won't go unappreciated, but we refuse to retreat! We will fight or die trying!" Sy declared.

Yutsuko tilted her head to the side. "Your desperate attempt to find courage is almost admirable... but if you wish to fight me then by all means do your best... I'll play with you two right before I decide to kill you."

-Magnus-

"You must be feeling all kinds of anger right now, your lost family is in our hands and you can't do anything about it! Honesty you are such a foolish and worthless brother! You've grown so much having a good life while your siblings have been our playthings!" Kenji laughed maniacally, shadow tentacles rising from below him.

"Even if you did save them they will only despise you~"

"SHUT UP!"

Magnus screamed and lauched a barrage of fire balls at his opponent.

Kenji smirked, not bothering to move as the onslaught of firey balls landed.

Magnus panted heavily, anger and sadness flowing through him.

"What are you aiming at~?"

Kenji stood behind him, his arms folded as he chuckled softly. "So mad you're throwing a fit? Honestly you're already much different from our first encounter~ could it be that you want to free your siblings so bad you will throw away all common sense?"

Magnus formed lightning in his hand and swiftly turned as he swung his fist, Kenji caught his wrist with a shadow tentacle and raised him up.

"I mentioned a story so imagine this~ imagine a group of kids, along with other homeless or abducted children. Each of them locked in cells, getting taken in groups or individually, getting experimented on the daily, some don't even make it back~" Kenji chuckled and grinned at the glaring Magnus and continued.

"I always make sure to watch the experiments when I can, they are quite amusing but I'll admit there's one woman in my guild, a witch. She is ruthless and shows no mercy to anyone, she enjoys torturing those poor souls but their was one girl, one girl she loved to torment more than anyone." Kenji explained. "That girl was her perfect toy but unfortunately, her toy escaped but the witch wants her back and will stop at nothing until she finds her."

"And what does this have to do with me?!" Magnus yelled.

"Heh, you're so mad you can't put two and two together~ oh well, guess that's fine." Kenji tossed him aside and laughed, snapping his fingers and the two ink squids attacked Magnus.

"Get out of my way!" Magnus' body began to have lightning form around it, his hair becoming spiky.

"Lightning Resonance!"

Magnus vanished in the blink of an eye, blitzing the squids, destroying them and charged at Kenji.

He fired a lighting bolt from his hand but the attack went right through Kenji.

"What the? Another illusion?!"

"Correct you are~"

Magnus found himself surrounded by clones of Kenji or in actuality just an illusion making it seem like there's clones.

"Which is the real one? Have fun figuring it out" they all spoke in unison.

Magnus clicked his tongue and grinned. "Alright and once I find you I'll force you to talk!"

"Alright then, big bro! Bring it on!"

-Sylvia-

"The Oracle? What is that?" Asked Daisuke.

"We are on a mission for the Sage's Stone, that's all you need to know for now. Besides you may not live to see tomorrow anyway." Hide chuckled softly.

"Get that smile off your face!" Sylvia extended her hand and clenched her fist. Trapping Hide with the ore that was mined up.

"Don't underestimate the power of earth!"

Hide chuckled softly, "I could never do that, after all I am an artist, I must appreciate the Earth. Now I'll show off some of my artwork."

"Ink-Make: King's Copy."

From the cracks of the rubble Hide was trapped in was a flowing trail of ink, the ink expanded and it molded itself into a copy of Sylvia.

"W-what the hell?"

Hide chuckled softly. "Even though you are my enemy, your copy is truly a work of art, my art is perfection and you will understand its power."

End.