Episode 6 (4/4)

Hide chuckled softly as he looked at the girl before him. "I will need to make this quick, I don't have time to play around I'm afraid. Now then... Ink Make: Devine Beasts!"

Dark blobs formed around his body, morphing into miniature goblins, each holding spears.

"Let the show begin."

The goblins charged at full speed at the woman. Sylvia stomped on the ground, the floor cracking beneath her, debris flying up as well.

She caught one of the many rocks and smirked. "Earth Blade," the piece of rubble turned into a stone sword and Sylvia fought back against the mini army.

Hide watched as she deflected their attacks, he let out a chuckle as the goblins grew closer and uttered softly.

"Ink Bomb."

The goblins briefly bloated up and all exploded in unison.

Fortunately Sylvia shielded herself at the last second. "Mud Cage!"

The ground beneath Hide turned into mud and began to form around him like a cage.

"Honestly, you think this will work?"

"And do you honestly think I'm done? Rising Spikes!" Sylvia extended her hand and clenched her fist. Various spikes emerged from the ground, rapidly approaching Hide.

"Ink Body!"

The spikes pierced him but he turned into ink, slipping out of the trap as well. Just as he reformed Sylvia appeared behind him, hitting him with a large bolder.

The impact sent him down to the floor with intense force.

"Gah!" He coughed and was quick enough to roll out of the way of incoming spikes from above.

"What is the Oracle planning? Tell me!"

Hide chuckled softly and dusted off his clothes. "We want the Sage's Stone of course."

"Don't be a smart ass! I mean what do you get out of it?!"

Hide waved his hand dismissively, letting out another small chuckle. "You already know what the stone is capable of, we plan to make a wish but that honor goes to our master. And that's all you need to know right now, want more information then live for the day to meet him but unfortunately you won't get that privilege."

Sylvia was about to attack but came to a hault, sensing something ominous approaching her. She gulped and gathered the strength to look over her shoulder, coming face to face with the Blood Witch herself, Yutsuko and beside her was an unconscious Daisuke.

"W-what...?"

"Ah, you're all done with the other two? That's good." Hide clapped.

"O-other two...? Where are my friends?!" Sylvia yelled, unable to hide her concern.

Yutsuko looked at her with her cold blue eyes. "At Death's door and you will join them."

Sylvia clenched her fist and sent a barrage of spikes at the dark mage.

Yutsuko held up Daisuke's body to use as a meat shield and Sylvia was quick enough to put her attack on halt. "Using an unconscious person like that... you're terrible."

Yutsuko dropped him to the floor. "I have grown tired of this game, I admit you're friends were entertaining but I have more important things to worry about. If you just surrender I will let you live."

"Hey, don't go saying such a thing, you may let her live but can't say the same." Hide chimed in, a smug smile on his face. The sound of his voice made the dark mage turn her cold stare on him.