Chapter 4

WANDA POV  (Just want to be clear that there was no Civil War and Snap)

-------

"Can't catch me!" Pietro throws a snowball toward me, and I'm ambushed by snowballs from every direction.

"Na Na Na Na Na!" Ros sticks her tongue out at me as she runs away from my bombardment of snowballs. I eventually run out of breath and fall down. Ros laughs at me as she helps me up.

"Girls and Boy, time for dinner!" Mama calls at us from the window. We walk inside, faces red and cold from playing in the snow for hours. We take off our jackets and hang them on the coat rack. We sit down as Baba serves us his famous pasta, and we eat and talk with each other. We then go to Ros's house to have our sleepover. Ros's Mom and Dad greeted us at the door. We had known each other since we were three, and we were playmates from the age of 5 and Ros 4.

They let us go up to Ros's room, and we sleep on Ros's large bed and woke up at midnight to play truth or dare. We sneak some goldfish from the cupboard downstairs and we try to be as quiet as possible, but Pietro erupts into laughter when Ros dances for a dare. I immediately shush him, but her parents don't come up. I think they might be asleep, but they aren't in the house. Ros told us they could be on their night shift. The next morning Ros was nowhere to be seen. We returned to our house, and Ros wasn't seen for a long time. During the holidays though, she would be back, and we had the best times. We wouldn't ask her where she was, because we thought it would make her uncomfortable.

We had gelato and went skydiving and bungee jumping. When Tony recruited us, we always had fun in our rooms. Pietro was gone, but the girls stayed together, we promised to honor his memory and stay together for the rest of our lives. The rest of our lives. The rest of our lives.

----

I woke up with a start, but I soon cuddled into Vision's warm cocoon and he hugged me. The tears then started to come. It had been three whole months, and I had a baby in my stomach, but I just couldn't hold it in sometimes. Vision got up, and I started to make breakfast for him. I was trying my best to teach Vision how to cook. All he'd manage to do so far was cook three pancakes that weren't burnt. Vis continued to flip the pancakes and actually made pretty good-tasting ones. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. After breakfast, we decided to visit Ros's grave. 

When we arrived, I was surprised to see that Thor was there. He whispered something to the headstone and left some flowers there. The exact replica of the bouquet that Thor gave her when they first go together, I realized. The gesture was so sweet that I almost started to cry. He plants a few kisses on the stone and leaves. Then Vision and I gave her the truth on the piece of the paper that I wrote for her because we were supposed to hang out at my house that day. I attached a violet to her grave and stroked it as I used to stroke her hair when she was feeling down.

"Hold on Ros, I can't imagine a world without you, please don't leave me, I still need you," I whisper to the grave with tears rolling down my cheeks. I plant a kiss on it, and Vision comes and attaches a badge. It's her most prized scout badge, her cooking badge with the bright yellow cooking pan. He attaches it to her grave and put down a bouquet of yellow and red flowers, like her hair. He then hugs me and we go back to my place. 

---

( 7 months later)

Vision is looking extra fidgety today, and when I ask him what's up, he tells me he has a surprise. He tells me to meet him on the roof in two hours. He then winks at me and goes upstairs. Two hours later, I go up to the roof in a dress. My jaw drops as I see rose petals all over the floor and a little arch with flowers wrapping across it. I gasp and Vision is waiting for me in a suit in the center circle. I smile at him as I step into the circle. He slowly goes down on one knee. He isn't, right? He pulls out a little black box and takes a deep breath as I start to freeze.

"Wanda Django Maximoff, since we started dating, I've had the best time of my life, even if I'm only two years old. You've given me happiness beyond possibility, and to ensure the happiness of these little boys, will you marry me?" I'm temporarily frozen with shock and happiness. I smile with the stupidest smile at him and nod.

Vision draws me into his embrace happily and kisses me passionately. It was at that moment that he put the ruby ring on my finger. Just like my powers, ignited by tragedy. The pieces of my life were slowly fitting together.  It hadn't completely erased the sadness from Ros's death that so badly split the pieces of my life, but my life was fitting together. 

We tell everybody, and they congratulate us, and Steve and Nat, who were fiancés for a month before us, they were very happy for us. We start the wedding planning, but Vis did most of it because I couldn't MOVE AT ALL. I literally looked like a penguin, and I was not having that.

One day, when I just woke up, I had really bad cramps, like really bad cramps. I started to scream, and Vision came up and took me to the hospital. The pain was unbelievable, and I held Vision's hand the whole time. When they were born, I saw them and called them, Tommy and Billy. My little bundles of joy. :)

---

CUTE! Sorry, about the cliffhanger though. Will fix it soon, but just wanted to do a chapter on Wanda.