Chapter 12

ROSANNE POV

-----

"Please, please, please." I unplug the lightning and let it flow into his body, his eyes fluttered open, and I let out a sigh of relief. The machine bubbled, pushing me back as I tried to reach him. The machine poured lightning onto the floor, and I coiled my magic to stop it. The lightning rushed up the tubes and entered my body. The lightning calmed, and I was finally able to get back to Thor.

"Baby, are you okay?" Thor is too weak to speak, so I carry him upstairs with my magic. I let him sleep and cuddle Kia. Her face is streaming with tears from being left alone. I coo, and she giggles, waking Thor up.

"Oh hey, you alright?" I smile at him with a mixture of relief and happiness. I'm so glad that he's okay. Thor nods and me and gestures for me to come. I sit next to him, and he strokes Kia on her head. Kia gives Thor a girly look, and Thor gently sits up and props himself up.

"Can I carry her?" I nod, pass my gem, and let Thor hold her softly in my arms. I then get a text from Steve.

Steveeeeee at 23:49:

I need help. Nat doesn't remember me and thinks that I'm Bruce. Help Me, Please!!!

Rozzingpow at 23:50:

AHHH! I'll come over now. I hope I can get her back to her normal state.

Steveeeeee at 23:50:

Tysm, is this how you say it?

Rozzingpow at 23:51:

Yep. Coming now.

--

I left Thor and Kia and went to Nat and Steve's place. Their house was a few doors away. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Steve.

"Hey Ros, Nat's inside," I walked inside. I sit next to Nat and create a soft wisp of purple with the additional boost from the lightning. Finally, I managed to get into her head.

Her head is full of green blotches, and the memories with Steve are distorted into memories with Bruce. I coil my magic once inside her head and quickly get rid of the green. She wakes with a start as I pull out and starts crying.

"I'm so sorry, Steve..." I see that they have some catching up, so I swiftly leave the scene and drop off the box of chocolates I brought them and go back home.

Once home, I see that Kia is in her crib and fast asleep. I see that Thor has passed out from exhaustion. I take a shower and cuddle in the bed with Thor. His protective hug helps me fall asleep and fall asleep in an almost dreamless sleep.

The darkness slowly faded from my lids, and I was gasping on a freezing floor as I saw my parents and all the Avengers. They looked at me with fits of boiling hot anger and looked at the chains on either of my hands. I pinched my arm, but it was not a dream. I was going to die right then and there. 

"But, how can you kill me? I'm your own daughter? And the Avengers won't kill me. They're my family!" My pleas did nothing, and each Avenger took a turn to stab me. With each stab, the room got darker and redder. Finally, the sticky metal fell out of me and onto the cold, cobble floor with pain. My parents went next. The stab that they gave me gifted me more pain than any before. At least, Thor, Loki and Pietro hadn't done it yet. But I was wrong. Very wrong.

Pietro came up to me, floating like a ghost and all, stabbing me with incredible pain and making me whimper with fear. Then, Loki came up to me with the kindness gone from his eyes. Instead, he had malice in his eyes as he used his dagger to make a straight, clean stab in my leg. It hurt as much as electricity, but I couldn't scream. I had never cried in pain, ever.

Thor was last. His blond hair was wild, and his beautiful eyes were from the ocean. They glared at me with all their might, and lightning bolts zapped into my body. 

"Please, how can Kia grow up without a mom? You know she needs both of us, "Thor scoffs and says the worst.

"Kia is dead. You killed her! I won't forgive you this time!"The stab mixed my sadness and overwhelming guilt with crazy pain and a wave of white-hot anger from the cut. I fought the temptation to scream but to no avail. The scream I let out of more potent than ever before. It was-

"Ros! Wake up, babe!" Thor was rapidly shaking me and hugging me.

"Did I scream? Did I wake up Kia?" Thor shakes his head and cuddles me with might. The rest of the night was relieved of nightmares and full of sweet dreams about ice cream and cake.

We have had so many twists, but we can become beautiful if we try our best.

-----

About three chapters left! Eep! An original will come out soon, and I hope to get that out too!